PDA

View Full Version : my nitemare

yowkhim
08-30-2005, 02:59 PM
http://www.meshio.com/bulleto/image/nitemare.jpg

This piece is done by photoshop.... this scene was flooding in my memory when i was small kids, oso know as my nitemare.

*comments are all welcome :)

jmBoekestein
08-30-2005, 03:20 PM
LOL... great misstakes happen a like... I think you underdefined his face. :)

lol jk... great idea. maybe give him blood drops on his mouth. :D

Rudeone
08-30-2005, 03:45 PM
Haha yeah and let him hold a Big Mac with some maggots crawling and dripping from the burger.

Very cool pic and pretty scary indeed:thumbsup:

Dargon
08-30-2005, 06:16 PM
I think the real Ronald McDonald is scary enough...

Euphrosyne
08-30-2005, 08:41 PM
Yes, clowns are scary to many people. I agree with Jim, define his face more. I like the yellow eyes. Maybe make his teeth a little pointy and darker. Also I think that he need wilder bushier hair. Most clowns have big busy hair. Great concept.

yowkhim
08-30-2005, 09:06 PM
Thanks GUYS~~ i thought won't have anyone will reply for my POST.....but i think i guess

wrong....hahaha, all of ur guys comments are very useful and special. :)

(i still wan to mention tat CLOWN are very scary!) :twisted:

umbrellasky
08-30-2005, 09:09 PM
haha this is cool, creepy nice work :)

Elaeria
08-30-2005, 09:17 PM
Erg... yeah, not big on clowns myself, but this one is particularly creepy...Nice work. :D
Heh heh, put those suggestions in from Euphrosyne, Rudeone and Jan Mark and you can be pretty much guaranteed to have me totally petrified! It's hard enough to bring myself to eat there now! Great ideas guys! :scream:

Can't wait to see this one progress. Great work!
~Ela~

CGTalk Moderation
08-30-2005, 09:17 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.