PDA

View Full Version : Looking for PathAnimation plugin...

bartrobinson
08-29-2005, 04:39 PM
Hey folks,
I'm hoping someone has PathAnimation Item Animation either plugin or lscript. I think faulknermano created it. I was looking over his site and it no longer seems to exist there. http://vbulletin.newtek.com/images/smilies/frown.gif So if you are faulknermano, or have the plugin, please pass it along. Of course, it was a free one.

PS - If you know of a plugin that is free and will do an equal or better job, please let me know. No, the CurveConstrain plugin doesn't do it. I need something that allows control of the velocity along the curve (or complete reversal) based on an envelope. Thanks!

brunotag
08-30-2005, 08:44 AM
maybe you can try pathtool native plug in lightwave for edit the path is not the same but can help you

bartrobinson
08-30-2005, 02:47 PM
Thanks, brunotag! I appreciate your help! Alas, I'm not interested in editing the path, I can do that in modeler, but only adjusting the speed and motion of the object traveling along it using a envelope.

CGTalk Moderation
08-30-2005, 02:47 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.