PDA

View Full Version : 3D Anatomy Model for Review - last work

mr: big smart
08-28-2005, 06:14 PM
hi ..

i am a new member in here and hope to find out a new steps and new guidelines for my works

and here is my last work and hope to receive your suggestions about it .

sure all words are welcomed.

http://img238.imageshack.us/my.php?image=body1ut.jpg

thank you again ..cgtalk memebers . :)

Rebeccak
08-28-2005, 06:24 PM
mr: big smart,

Great to see you posting here! You are also welcome to post this on the 3D Digital Artists thread, but I am more than happy to do a drawover here. :)

Should have it sometime soon. :)

If you don't mind, I am going to rename this thread so that it reflects the content (so people know what to look for). :)

Cheers!

~Rebeccak

08-28-2005, 06:34 PM
Dear Rebeccak

thankx for your help ....but if you plz donot mind that i want to change the title by my own

or plz give me a notification with your own new title .

thanks again for your kind help .

Rebeccak
08-28-2005, 06:46 PM

No problem! :) I would just include something like "3D Digital Artwork" or something in the title which lets folks know what is here.

Thank you! :)

~Rebeccak

Rebeccak
08-28-2005, 07:17 PM

Well, I can't always guarantee that my turnaround time will be on the same day, but today I am pretty unstressed :) so I gave it a go ~ let me know if this is helpful! :)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b380/rebeccak5/3D%20Digital%20Artists%202/mrbigsmart_REVIEW_SET.jpg

Generally, I think that you need to allow your figure more lower torso (pelvis) and his legs need to be longer to be proportional to his body. Right now, his chest looks rather pinched in places, and I would suggest trying to smooth this out to make him look more naturalistic. The chest additionally seems to be bisected into 3 areas, when really there is just a central bifurcation. The feet are too long and have a 'webby' appearance, so I just recommend looking at pictures of feet (and other areas of the body) for reference ~ you can easily find pictures on Google. :) Really study legs and their structure ~ for exaggerated reference, Google 'bodybuilder' and you will find lots of great photos for reference for highly muscular men and women. I would definitely refine the body before adding clothes ~ clothes should accentuate the underlying form, and not hide it.

Hope this helps! Please feel free to post updates! :)

~Rebeccak

08-28-2005, 08:38 PM
dear Rebeccak:)
iam really so gratful for your fast reply and help ...thanks so much ..and for sure

i will move on with your good steps .and for sure i will make the said modifactions .

thanks so much .:) Rebeccak

Rebeccak
08-28-2005, 08:39 PM

No problem! :) I am happy to be of help. Good luck with your project, and definitely post your updates when you can! :)

Cheers, :)

~Rebeccak

08-29-2005, 03:46 PM
dear Rebeccak:)

i have made the said informations about your points to correct my work ... but when i followed

the body bulid i found out so many mistakes so i will restructed it all over again according to

the muscles into the follwoing areas ( the shortness of legs - the feet - and the pelvis )

here is the last modification for my work .

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/6728/smart3qv.jpg

and for sure i will waite for your advice about it

thanks so much Rebccak ..for your care and help .:)

Rebeccak
08-29-2005, 03:50 PM

Hi there! :) Wow, it really looks like you have worked hard to rebuild this guy...I will definitely do another review for your model if you would like, but I probably won't be able to do one until tomorrow. :) Hope you can hold out til then! Thank you for posting this! :)

Cheers, :)

~Rebeccak

08-29-2005, 04:07 PM
dear Rebeccak

words really fail to thank you for your kind and fast help for me:thumbsup: ..and for sure i would like

to hear every words you say about the work and i will waite

for your points about it ..you help me so much by that .

and for the title for the post .. would you plz change it as i did not know how to change it

thanks again .Rebeccak:)

Rebeccak
08-29-2005, 04:15 PM

No problem, lol ~ just let me know what you would like to retitle it, and I'll try to do that later today. :)

Cheers! :)

~Rebeccak

08-29-2005, 04:48 PM
thanks friend ...

so what about a title like ( 3d male model ) :rolleyes:

my best regards ..

08-29-2005, 10:53 PM
dear Rebeccak

take all your time ..... but forgive me if i my reply take some time as i have some problem

with viewing your replys .

best regrads .

08-30-2005, 12:58 PM
i do not know why i have some problem according to viewing replies:banghead:

Rebeccak
08-30-2005, 04:37 PM

Are you having trouble seeing text, or images, or both? I sent you an email just in case you can't see this post. :)

~Rebeccak

Rebeccak
08-31-2005, 02:13 AM

I did a really quick review of the front view of your character. You know, I should have asked before, but let me ask you if you are working from any reference, be it a photograph or an Orthographic Drawing? If you are working from an Orthographic Drawing, then maybe you could post it here for me to review ~ I think you are running up against some of the same problems as previously ~ and I think the only way to really figure out body topology is by looking at photo or diagrammatic reference of the human body. :)

One thing which I think would help tremendously is if you participated in our Drawing Workshop, which begins on Monday:

BEGINNERS' Drawing Workshop - Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain - With Stipick_S (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=269026)

I think that the problem you are having is less MODELING than SEEING the human form, and Drawing is the cheapest, best way to learn how to SEE the human form.

Take a look at the workshop (it is necessary to buy a book for it) and I hope you will consider participating in our workshop, run by artist and CGTalker Shaun / Stipick_S. He's a great guy, and is quite eager to help teach artists the tricks of the trade. :)

I hope this little review helps ~ I strongly recommend buying (if you don't already have one) a good anatomy reference book.

See this link for Anatomy book recommendations:

REFERENCE BOOKS FOR ARTISTIC ANATOMY AND FIGURATIVE DRAWING (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=257424)

Let me know if you have any questions about resources, and I will be happy to try and answer them. :)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b380/rebeccak5/3D%20Digital%20Artists%202/mrbigsmart_REVIEW_02_A.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b380/rebeccak5/3D%20Digital%20Artists%202/mrbigsmart_REVIEW_02_B.jpg

Cheers! :)

~Rebeccak

08-31-2005, 11:07 PM
dear friend

thanx again for your reply
just give me few time to post my refrence
and sure i will think about the work shop

thanx friend:)

09-03-2005, 04:37 PM
dear Rebeccakplz forgive me for my absence i was having big problem with my pc:D

for the work shop ...iam IN

for my model i did it without refernce

maybe that caused the same mistake :sad:

thanx for your kind dear freind :)

Rebeccak
09-03-2005, 04:42 PM

No problem! :) Great to hear you will be doing the workshop! Looking forward to seeing your work. :)

~Rebeccak

romyo
09-04-2005, 06:46 PM
hi frinds im new too and i want be with you :bounce:

09-04-2005, 11:43 PM
hi romyo

welcom aboard

sure you can join me

so how about posting some of your works

wish you all the luck

CGTalk Moderation
09-04-2005, 11:43 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.