PDA

View Full Version : Wip: Orc Concept

D-Red
08-27-2005, 11:08 PM
hey, i started this as a concept for a eventual 3d model (when i finaly finish this dragon i'm doing now :rolleyes:) i'm think i'm nearly finished now, well as soon as i figure out what to do for a background.

I don't know what the rest of hims going to become except he'll be pritty fat, maybe a butcher or something, but not a fighter

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/tregha/orc3cgtalk.jpg

this is my first colour painting, done a couple of Greyscale pictures before (of me pulling stupid faces, see avatar) done in photoshop and on a borrowed Wacom tablet, i'm defantly getting one next payday :D

ximage
08-28-2005, 12:04 PM
looking good mate!

like the over all feel to him, be good when u model it, cant wait to see it. and if u can get all them little hairs on himj and stuff it would look ace!

sweeney

pedrOadan
08-28-2005, 12:32 PM
orc yeah he does defo have an individual feeal to him. Also defo feeling (especially the in the ear) the hairs and if U can implement them in the final pice then.......... Booom!

remcv8
08-29-2005, 01:32 AM
I checked this one out yesterday, but hadn't posted. I like it, especially the detail of the brow, between and around the eyes and the skin texture is excellent. Your concept of light and shadow is something I can learn from. Love his cat/reptile like eyes too!

My painting skills need some practice and this definately helps.

Thanks for the inspiration.

CGTalk Moderation
08-29-2005, 01:32 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.