PDA

View Full Version : idea need help

nsk
08-27-2005, 03:35 PM
Hi,
My name is Mick , I looking for help. I have an idea of movie I want to sell, or I need a real screenwriter to help me to write it . it's a unique story but like I live in Africa , I can't write it because I don't have material. I ' ve already write 4 pages of the story of the movie but I can write more. If you know a website where I can submit that please tell me.

igorsandman
08-27-2005, 04:46 PM
Well, the best advice I could give you would be not to try to sell your first story. Learn first, then when you feel confident with your skills, write a good script and try to sell it.
Good luck
-IS-

nsk
08-28-2005, 05:49 PM
Hi
thank you for your advice , but I don't know how to write a script and I don't have a PC and internet at home I' m african that's why I want to know if a screenwrietr can help me. And I really need money but if someone decide to help me to write a good script

nsk
08-28-2005, 05:57 PM
Hi
thank you for the advice , but I don't have a PC or internet at home , and I live in Afirca. I don't know how to write a script but if a screenwriter can help me I 'm ready. I wanted to say that I have written 4 pages of the summary of the story. It's a scifi story wich take place in a little town in U.S.A with cosmic implication. I really need moey too.

XTBAD
08-29-2005, 08:33 PM
Hey Mick, my name's Mike, I'm from Ontario Canada. I've had a good amount of experience writing and rewriting story concepts, adding details, and adding flavour to the characters and plot. I've got a project I'm currently working on as well. I'd be more than happy to help you with something if you need someone to read over your work, and build up characters, locales, mood etc. drop me a line.

lanemd@hotmail.com

CGTalk Moderation
08-29-2005, 08:33 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.