PDA

View Full Version : Bodypaint Forum request

daddyo
08-25-2005, 06:12 PM
Hi, this is just a humble request for a Bodypaint Forum. There's a Hash ANimation Forum here, and I would wager there are more people in studios that use Body Paint 3D over Hash animation... I have seen many requests for this on CG talk.

Thanks again for your consideration.

PS: I tried creating a poll, by checking the radio button, but I am not sure what to do next, nothing shows up in the message body. Must I encode the poll, old school style?

MrPositive
09-04-2005, 09:18 AM
I certainly think it would be great...however, it's own forum.....hmm maybe....possibly it needs to be grouped with the photoshop section or in a digital texture painting area of the site. Just a thought...

Per-Anders
09-04-2005, 09:46 AM
Use the Cinema 4D forum for Bodypaint questions talk etc. Personally I think it would be better if CGSociety trimmed down on the number of forums (or if vbulletin at least allowed some better way of the user organising them, hiding the ones theyre' not interested in etc).

JM_JM
10-12-2005, 04:14 AM
Daddyo: Create a poll. Its under the "Thread tools" drop down tab above.
Also...

" Requests for New Forums
If you have a request for a new forum, please post in this forum by creating a new thread and creating a poll.

We only start forums on CGTalk when it is requested by members, there is enough support from the community to make the forum active, and when the company (if it is a software forum) gives us permission and marketing support to start a CGTalk forum.

Our main criteria for starting a new forum on CGTalk is only if enough members of the community are to support its creation. In the past, we have hosted many forums demanded by the community, which have closed due to disinterest.

Thank you for your understanding."

Thats from Leonard...Member No.1
His post is the second thread in the suggestions forum.

mdme_sadie: Couldnt you just subscribe to the forums that interest you.
They are the only things listed when you log in. It works fine for me.

I am also trying for a new forum...check it out:
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=284948

CGTalk Moderation
10-12-2005, 04:14 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.