PDA

View Full Version : revenge godess (nudity)

CodeNothing
08-25-2005, 08:56 AM
So heres a character I'm doing to build up my portfolio a bit. She is the godess of revenge.

Original sketch with pencil-paper, scanned and blocked in color with photoshop. The face is going to change, its messed up anyway. Im going to try and be super detailed with this one.

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/9963/rg12xl.jpg

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/96/rg25xw.jpg

still very rough right now. comments, crits welcome.

Gmax
08-25-2005, 09:38 AM
There is something about her anatomy that bothers me, but its difficult to pinpoint exactly. I think if you reworked the breasts to give them a sense of weight and pointed more straight forward, and not perked upwards and outwards as they are now, her whole torso would adjust a little better. It's really just minor changes, as the overall feel of the image is very promising indeed. It is a very dynamic image with great use of colours, so I'm looking forward to see how it progresses :)

Monster_General
08-25-2005, 09:55 AM
I like those coloured arms a lot ... Arms shows that goddess as really want to get revenge ... Really good piece ... Keep up :thumbsup:

Euphrosyne
08-25-2005, 07:55 PM
The hands and forearms look a little big for the figure. I like the concept and the glowing lines on her arms are really cool.

CodeNothing
08-26-2005, 01:29 AM
yea, her posture is just sort of... "blah"

the anatomy is bugging me too. I need to tweek it.

thanks for the comments!

UhChris
09-01-2005, 06:52 AM
to me she looks more like a fire goddess, but thats just me, and my interpritation, what do i know, i should shut up, after all im trying to learn from you lol, since i know nothing of anotomy, all i can say is good job and keep it up, i too am interested in seeing the progression of this one, i think the only thing i can point out that bothers me is right around her lower area, where if there were legs instead of that ..stuff lol, unless thats just some sort of dress and im being a dumb ass, right about where i guess her knee would be, that bulge or bent portion there, looks kinda out of place to me..that little bulge or bend below her waist right near her left hand...i would say to make that more round, but idk, i like it still, thats just the only thing that i would change...idk, maybe shes about to fly off somewhere and thats some sort of organic dress, and her left leg under it is bent as she is about to take off...idk..yeah i dont know if im articulating that right lol, anyways, dont mind me, keep us posted on the progress please :D

Imriela
09-01-2005, 10:09 AM
Ooo, I like the idea of Lava-borne Revenge!

However, her right breast (our left) is indeed too high. In order for us to be viewing it at the angle it's currently at in relation to her shoulders, her back would probably have to be arched (pushing the ribcage forward and the breasts up). And, as the shoulders are even, the lower curves of the breasts would still need to line up, so nudge that right one down a bit--actually, you put a lava contour-line in exactly the right place for it! </anatomy analysis>

CGTalk Moderation
09-01-2005, 10:09 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.