PDA

View Full Version : Caveman

sgbox
08-25-2005, 07:43 AM
hi everyone it is my new jop. hope you like it. Waiting for your comments...

http://www.sgworlds.com/logo_video/CavemanSon_L.rar ---- 13 mb QT

http://www.sgworlds.com/logo_video/cavemanSon_L2.rar ---- 42 mb QT

Hyphen
08-25-2005, 08:18 AM
it's a good effort but i think some attention should be given to the animation principles. mainly some more follow-through, secondary and overlapping action, and more careful attention to arcs and stronger poses.

for instance, when he's attempting to lift the heavy stone, you should pay more attention to arcs in his back first, rather than trying to get nuances like the shakey knees and arms. and then he brings up the stone pretty fast, it should come up slow.

my suggestion is to care less about the rendering, swaying palm trees, and textures and dig farther into animation. hope that helps.

sgbox
08-25-2005, 08:28 AM
thanks for ur comments, I hope it'll afect me, I'll take into account it in my future animations. Rendering was done by the friend of mine who loves rendering.

Oh Paris Paris
08-25-2005, 09:39 AM
Impressive
my advice keep working on keyframe animation cause ure going well
there are some problems with it of course but u'll improve by the time
just keep workin' on 'n on 'n on
sweet anyway,
congratulations :)

Tasimasu
08-25-2005, 10:22 AM
hi its very funy animation and good render.. ı want add something, when he is falling his head stretch little up from the starting point. ı think top of head must protect its locations. it must strecth down, not down and up.. and when he walk back to cliff he is waiting to much. ı know it is a toon but so much waiting seems less effective... thats my all critique waiting for next jop. take it easy.

sgbox
08-25-2005, 01:40 PM
thanks Tasimasu

what about walkback, if it moved faster then I could lose the sense of whats happening

And i think u should improve ur English

Tasimasu
08-25-2005, 03:46 PM
thanks Tasimasu

what about walkback, if it moved faster then I could lose the sense of whats happening

And i think u should improve ur English

make animation, keep doing animation, just make animation... :(

sgbox
08-26-2005, 01:41 PM
thanks tasimasu.

Kuura bakma alimazsin diye yazmistim.

maya13
08-27-2005, 01:27 PM
this animation is verry good

I remember tour character and

tebrik ederim

sgbox
08-29-2005, 06:39 AM
thanks okay,

umarım cgtalk a uye olman senin išin iyi olmustur.

CGTalk Moderation
08-29-2005, 06:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.