PDA

View Full Version : My Appologies To...

DreamingInDigital
08-24-2005, 06:44 AM
well, i would like to appologize to Animascript for writing such a load of crap in the Confidential Thread. I realize that i either said things that were very harsh, made no sense, or were just conclusions that I have jumped to. Somethings I think I was right on, but those seem to have been overpowered by the bad things. I am appologizing to Animasript in front of you all as proof that I accept my mistakes. I hope that Animascript will forgive me to some extent. If not then that is alright too. I just want him to know that I AM SORRY for that post.

Animascript
08-25-2005, 01:54 PM
Hello Kris,

I accept your apologises and I hope we can all discuss matters in a proper manner, now. I never intended to be rude to anyone. Writing is somewhat more impersonal than speaking. You can't really use parenthesis to express your emotions in this kind of thread but I also apologise for my past behaviour. I should have been more calm and more respectful to you too.

So, I hope we can carry on being all professional and not use any hurtful words in the future?

Thanks,

Sebastien

CGTalk Moderation
08-25-2005, 01:54 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.