PDA

View Full Version : decadence [vulgar content!! nudity, fangs etc.]

Malachim
08-24-2005, 03:51 AM
another experiment.. took me some time. Mix of digital drawing merged with textures and endless patience.. blah.. :]

c&c highly appreciated..

http://opusserver.dk/galleri/albums/userpics/10016/miss_chaos.jpg

pushav
08-24-2005, 04:02 AM
I like it. It is good to see different styles around here.

Euphrosyne
08-24-2005, 05:58 AM
Who could resist a title like that, I had to look. I like this too! Very interesting style. Love the textures and unique face.

Matellis
08-24-2005, 06:05 AM
looks great! is that teeth in her hoho ?

Miyagu
08-24-2005, 10:59 AM
nice scary lady :thumbsup:

(somehow it took ages for me to discover that the white form on the left is her second leg.. but thatīs just me and my overworked eyes :))

interesting style!

tayete
08-24-2005, 11:07 AM
I would take away that white focus on the left (and the glares)...adds nothing and lessens a lot. The lips are too strange too...
But I love the breasts and their textures, and that wingie/fin on her shoulder.

FabioMSilva
08-24-2005, 11:12 AM
seems good, but i think u're overusing light and the flares.

jmBoekestein
08-24-2005, 11:31 AM
I think you might like this site, if you don't know it allready. www.abnormis.com .

Nice idea, I agree on the overuse of effects, you're going for bare naked ugliness anyway, some contrasting light without muddling anything would be beter. Or at least more subtle.

It might be better to carve out more humanoid shapes on her as well, it's faceis recognisable but the rest barely. Great textures. :thumbsup:

Malachim
08-24-2005, 03:19 PM
thanks people.
The flare is with my full intentions.. I wanted to give it a feel of a lucid dream. The white light hides a lot of details.. making her in her own way.. still beautiful. Before I placed it there she appeared way too disgusting.. wasn't my intention.. wanted it to be an image from a beautiful dream, starting to go all wrong..

ehm.. or it might just be my sick perversions..

CGTalk Moderation
08-24-2005, 03:19 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.