PDA

View Full Version : woman bot

beelow
08-23-2005, 05:58 PM
finally a female character! I still think that drawing men so much influenced my drawing of this woman but I have time to clean it up so I will just clean it up some, I think her legs may be too long but, I will see what you guys think. Just taking a day at a time because I still color my charcters with a lot of saturation...until next time....

beelow
08-23-2005, 08:12 PM
Here something else that I am doing personal work, just to keep my pencil skill tough!:thumbsup:

Euphrosyne
08-23-2005, 09:57 PM
That woman has some of the thickest legs and biggest feet I have ever seen. The hips are pretty wide too, you may have over compensated. With smaller feet and a little less muscle she could look good, you are close, just a little off. Her skull is too deep from the nose to the back of the skull and to short from the top of the head to the chin. Her legs actually look a little short to me, it is only the high heels that make them look like an almost normal. Interesting costume is it some kind of uniform? You can make this better, I like your style.

What happened to the middle of the guy's face? It looks all puckered up between the eyebrows.

beelow
08-23-2005, 11:39 PM
I want the the guy to look older I still haven't finished the second one so he will have more wrinkles in his face, he is also buff for an old azz dude. Yeah the first I was having problems with a lot because I am not used to creating my own women characters. I will fix up some more in my spare time thanx Euphrosyne, holla!:thumbsup:

Euphrosyne
08-24-2005, 05:05 AM
I'm glad you are going on with them. I would like to see what you do with them. For wrinkles on old people try to find some refrences to see how the wrinkles form around the face. Darn some of us can just look in the mirror.

CGTalk Moderation
08-24-2005, 05:05 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.