PDA

View Full Version : still: hover car

artificial3D
11-03-2002, 11:14 AM
hey
what do you think of this hover car?
http://mysite.iptic.com/artificial3d/images/blender/shadow2.jpg

this is actually my second car i've ever modeled... havent got much experience... yet :p
hope you like it. :bounce:
.andy

oden
11-03-2002, 06:55 PM
hey...

that is one rocking car, I love it :)

looks like from the Fifth Element ;)

dwillms
11-04-2002, 12:18 AM
love the scene. Would u tell us how you got that look and BG?

artificial3D
11-04-2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by dwillms
love the scene. Would u tell us how you got that look and BG?

well... it's modeled and rendered in Blender, lighting is global illumination with colored lights. i postprocessed it a bit to get the grainy look. the model itself is done with Blender's SubSurf modeling. technically it's modeled vertex by vertex. i textured it but the modeling didnt come out very good with it so i kept it without them...
i hope i answered your question...
:bounce:
.andy

eunuchbot
11-04-2002, 09:04 PM
not too many car designs these days are that sharp... I don't know if you wanted it to be that sharp... maybe it's good... but it just leaves me feeling like somethings wrong... excellen lighting though!

DeathCarrot
11-04-2002, 09:53 PM
That's v v cool man! Extremely good for your second car, how long you been doing this? And it's defeneatly a break form all the S2000s and McLarens (im not saying theyre bad though).
I actually do like the sharpness of it, it's like the lamborghinis of 2082, very agressive. :wip: :thumbsup: :bounce:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.