PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye/See ya later

pushav
08-22-2005, 11:45 PM
I had this idea in my head for a looooong time. I finally doodled it on printer paper. I did not really feel like scaning at the time so I drew out my idea in photoshop so I could make it into a painting.

My prelim.. not final lineart.

Tell me what you guys think?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/pushav/sketches/goodbye1.jpg

NOOB!
08-23-2005, 08:51 AM
i think its a bit too prelim,lol,maybe post another thats more organised and detailed.

pushav
08-24-2005, 03:49 AM
Yeah I know. I just had to get this picture down somwhere before I forget about it.

I try that line art sketch soon. School is taking up my time to draw freely as I want to.

Ilikesoup
08-24-2005, 02:53 PM
I assume that the lower right corner features a widow and her son and the waving cloud is her dead husband? If so, it's a touching subject and the composition is good. I like that the widow's hand overlaps the cloud. Only thing I'd suggest adding is a line of trees that curves over the horizon instead of the single one to suggest a kind of border between life and afterlife.

If I'm off track about the concept then just forget everything I just said. :shrug:

CGTalk Moderation
08-24-2005, 02:53 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.