PDA

View Full Version : WIP_SheWhoHasNoName

CTRL+X
11-03-2002, 09:22 AM
I was working on on a character for the LW Mascot Challenge and came up with this......Since I really haven't done a character in lightwave before I thought I'd post it to see what you all thought..Mainly,, Mouth? or no mouth?... Yes I know it needs arms and such,,, It is a WIP

Also..Eyes?? or what there is now ,, kind of a lenz cover??

http://www.lizard-head.com/Images/Design/Avatar/swhnn02_Lo.jpg

CTRL+X
11-03-2002, 09:24 AM
http://www.lizard-head.com/Images/Design/Avatar/swhnn01_Lo.jpg

She will have a complete Mechanical Skeleton structure under these panels, A dual spine so as to not interfere with the lightwave logo. This should be fun!!!!

Cman
11-03-2002, 09:28 AM
Wow, that's freaky! Nice glutes. ;)
Yes, I like the booty. (argh - it's 4am!! :insane: )
IMHO, I think, add mouth, and soften "face", I think it looks masculine. Maybe round out the cheek area.
Also, I really like the wireframe as a texture. It's maybe cliche, but your mesh is so clean it looks cool.

Eugeny
11-03-2002, 09:58 AM
I like this :thumbsup:
One question - why female?

takkun
11-03-2002, 10:34 AM
Sweet! I love it! I do agree with Cman though, give her a more feminine face and maybe give her a head that is more proportional to her body. I can't wait to see the mechanical skeleton, great concept.

xtrm3d
11-03-2002, 11:38 AM
yeeaaahh that īs a good one !!!
good start..
i am curious to see the folowing stuff

Dybiosh
11-03-2002, 06:13 PM
Awesome model!:eek: :eek: :drool:

Only the face doesn't suit the rest of the model - it looks ... to ugly :hmm: , don't know how to tell it in english:p . Well, it is not ugly but looks like male (or sth like that). Overall amzing mesh! I already want to see it on LW8 package:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :applause:

Ciao

CTRL+X
11-03-2002, 09:00 PM
Alright then, I guess I will go ahead with this then, thanks for the input!!!!

Why a female?,,,, From the start I had in my mind a character that was female. like from what ever world she came from that world had tall , mechanized warrior women.

thanks

uncommongrafx
11-04-2002, 02:00 PM
Bottom line: this is a very good model/concept.

Nice lines, nice mental stimulus to get one started thinking about how sexy their software is. Truly, a possible icon for future lw boxes.

She was raised on the Amiga... Now, she's the 'girlfriend'!

Really nice model. (I say leave the face in it's abstract form lest attention be taken from all the other goodness.)

Robert Wilson
UnCommon Grafx

proton
11-04-2002, 02:52 PM
I really like the concept....I would like to see the LW logo blend in to the body so it becomes one mesh....just a thought.....this is going to be a fun entry!

ghopper
11-04-2002, 09:32 PM
anyone remember Taron's viomessiah image ?

Now that would be a nice mascot ;)

( just search for "viomessiah taron" on google. Don't want to post the link here directly - don't want to be responsible for increase in bandwidth usage ;) )

Taron's site doesn't seem to be online at the moment.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.