PDA

View Full Version : The Book of Quynn: Annazzi

LordHades
08-22-2005, 05:35 AM
Whew, ok here goes. This is my third attempt at getting this script posted. Quickly, it is the first of 4 scripts I am doin and I would like your response as to see how good it is. This script is part of a project I am working on. also there are gonna be some CG short films before this is ever released if at all. Enjoy
Screenplay (http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/430a93ad_e597/bc/Annazzi/Screenplay.htm?bfXppCDBFu0mAN4n)

PS this is the html version so the format is not what it is suppose to be. I dare not give you the word version lol. Thx to Matt for the help, woot!

LordHades
08-22-2005, 05:45 AM
hmmm, doesn't seem to work. If it doesn;t work by the time the maintenance is done please delete this thread, TY. Next time I'll link yaz to a site! Don;t like the .txt format it takes away from the formatting and page spacing.:sad:

Matty2Phatty
08-22-2005, 06:22 AM
I think the problem is that you're linking to your C:

Your computer is just a little more secure than to let everybody on the internet access your hard drive. You can either post your script on a free hosting site somewhere, or just paste it right into a thread.

LordHades
08-22-2005, 08:35 AM
thx, gonna give that a shot tomorrow.... until then gnight!

LordHades
08-23-2005, 04:24 AM
K done Matt, please read?

Higher Vision
08-23-2005, 09:00 PM
K done Matt, please read?

Tis not working on my computer, oh no it isnt.

No it isnt, how terrible very terrible.

LordHades
08-23-2005, 10:00 PM
Tis not working on my computer, oh no it isnt.

No it isnt, how terrible very terrible.

I've had a few people test it so it should work. if it don;t and you want to read it just send me your email and I'll send you a copy, TY!

Higher Vision
08-23-2005, 10:11 PM
I've had a few people test it so it should work. if it don;t and you want to read it just send me your email and I'll send you a copy, TY!

My email is this- This is my email yes- Leviathoncenturion@gmail.com

I am le n00b for now, yes most amusing indeed.

LordHades
08-23-2005, 10:18 PM
check your box m8, I sent it to ya. GL and enjoy.

Higher Vision
08-23-2005, 10:51 PM
Well something has happened, for there is no email you have sent, No email there is, implying that something has happened, and at that, that certain something is malign and stopped the email reaching it's destination.

Ohhh how terrible, truely it is. You may have to send it again... send it again for me to read. How bothersome indeed.

Sorry about that, however everything adds to experience I would say.

How very silly of me indeed, most appalling I spelt something wrong, oh how bad. How amazing that people can still spell things wrong in this day and age, how very amazing indeed.

CGTalk Moderation
08-23-2005, 10:51 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.