PDA

View Full Version : 90 online

cubiman
08-20-2005, 06:29 PM
The website for our end-of-studies film is now online!
It is a full 3D movie we made this year at Supinfocom.

You are welcome to visit the website, so we would like to know your impressions and criticisms!

Thank you

www.90degrees.frhttp://www.90degrees.fr (http://www.90degrees.fr)

kraal
08-20-2005, 11:41 PM
sorry but navigation on your website makes no sence so i saw nothing

thematt
08-21-2005, 12:10 AM
yep it's very wird, and honestly why don't you just put the film to download in one part..I manage to find it but it's not easy.

I only saw first part because I wasn't fund of going back to try to find the rest.

An advice just make a simple site with a download button, we don't care that much about the form of the site witch so far only proove you don't care much neither (no offence there).

I'd like to see the film, always curious about movie from sup..!!

cheers

anibal187
08-21-2005, 12:32 AM
:surprised, he, he. What's with the pop-up of the card reader?
Yes, the site is cryptic but the way I see it (downloaded part 1) you don't care about mainstream audience.
The movie looks really interesting.

edit: If you are not going to display text then the navigation should be more "natural". For example after I downloaded Part 1, I had to close the flash window to go back to the previous screen.

Mavrick71
08-21-2005, 01:16 AM
I think someone has a cube fetish lol.

I actually thought it was quite easy to get around. The movies are... strange, but quite good once you get past the strange part.

theCloudmover
08-21-2005, 01:21 AM
Watched the movie and thought it was interesting but REALLY enjoyed the clip for "Love 2 Love."
Third square - link appears at the bottom right.

I think you echoed the look of your site and the film quite nicely but the navigation is a bit too esoteric. A simple fix would be to have the links appear when the cursor rolls over the boxes. I would also add an understated site menu or series of text links at the bottom of the page.

Nice work.

PaulHellard
08-21-2005, 02:25 AM
Hi Cubiman,

I'm sure the 90 film would be great, but theres a weird astrological card reader popup that interferes with the new flash window. The cube was a little obscure. Nice design and but I never got to see the film.

Like the 'True Colors' film, I love the work from the Sup. If you simplify the process, more people will see the fruits of your labor.

Sumaleth
08-21-2005, 07:06 AM
I love the animations. No fan of the website though. :)

[TOY]Snoop
08-21-2005, 04:24 PM
sorry but navigation on your website makes no sence so i saw nothing

True, websites should be easy to navigate. I didn't see it either, gave up after a few clicks.

Greets

cubiman
08-21-2005, 09:39 PM
Thank you for your criticisms, it appears that the homepage was not very intuitiv, we fixed it.We can't diffuse the whole film for the moment, because of the school's production rights...

alejito
08-23-2005, 01:25 PM
excellent short, minimalistic yet impressive and appealing. Looking forward to see more.

congrats

CGTalk Moderation
08-23-2005, 01:25 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.