PDA

View Full Version : Monster_General's Monsters

Monster_General
08-20-2005, 03:16 PM
I think to post all of my monster drawing stuff in this topic ... I will start with little but detailed one ... Comments are most welcome , Thanks ^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/general_omer/tyrant.jpg

Euphrosyne
08-20-2005, 04:54 PM
The detail work that you have done on this is amazing. To give the monster personality you might consider changing the texture on the head alittle and giving it some eyes and nose holes. How can it find it's food? It might be better if both hands match, in nature this divergent difference would be unlikely. The position of the arm on the right doesn't look quite right.I really do like the grizzley look of it.

Monster_General
08-20-2005, 06:39 PM
Thanks a lot for the comment ^_^ ... I not put an eye and nose hole to this that because that is a mutated monster ( like Resident Evil games's ) it is mutated accidental ... and some of its organs is missing but actually it has a good sensitivity to find it is prey ... It can't use its left arm that because it is very deformed while it is mutating ... also it is move very slowly ... maybe I must give that information before post it ... so peoples can understand its story , sorry ^_^'

Euphrosyne
08-21-2005, 04:52 AM
No problem. Poor mutant he might not survive for long if he has enemies.

Monster_General
08-21-2005, 09:48 AM
Its enemies would be Humans , and its body bullet - proof :thumbsup: But I am not sure about Anti - Armor Rifles or Rockets ^_^'

CGTalk Moderation
08-21-2005, 09:48 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.