PDA

View Full Version : schematic view

bakwudz
08-20-2005, 02:04 PM
I have a base_pose scene that i save as different poses/anims/etc. I then create a master scene which i import from my pose scenes. When I import my character, the schematic view that I spent time laying out has now reverted into a straight line. not critical, but annoying as hell. anyone know if I can get my skeleton's layout to maintain its positioning? anyone know if I can get access to scematic view via lscript? if i can, i can just offset positions based on names. lw 7.5.

Maxx
08-20-2005, 03:04 PM
This should take care of it for you - just replace the default "Load From Scene" menu option with one pointing to this plug-in after installation...

Load From Scene+ (http://www.flay.com/GetDetail.cfm?ID=1674)

evenflcw
08-21-2005, 09:46 AM
And just to answer the second question. You can access schematic view through lscript (retrieave aswell as set the position of the current selected item). Coordinate system is slightly wacky though as 0,0 is different for all item types but any other coordinates is the same. It's possibly the worst solution for making sure item types are offset from eachother (which I think was the reason for it). Oh well...

bakwudz
08-22-2005, 03:44 PM
thanks for all the help.

CGTalk Moderation
08-22-2005, 03:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.