PDA

View Full Version : WIP - "Jadefox" (nudity)

Miyagu
08-19-2005, 07:06 PM
hi there :)

i started a new image and here are the first sketches.. iīm kind of experimenting in the first stages.. not sure how it will turn out in the end..
there will be a foxgirl in it and a shiny jade-green wall with thousand (or maybe 5) little golden doors.. and a red curtain.. she has the key.. like a keeper of secrets you can visit in your dreams..

the environment is supposed to be very old.. covered with sand and little plants which grow between the floorplates/tiles..

right now i have to learn for an exam :sad: so i will not have much time to update but i wanted to post it to remember myself to get this one finnished right after the test.. :bounce:

some studies for the face.. iīm not sure right now if she will be more fox-like or more human-like.. maybe more human-like..

http://www.dunkelgold.de/cgtalkpix/jadefox_sketches_2.jpg

here is the composition i think iīll go with.. the doors are just dummies.. i will change them later.. maybe cut the number down to only one door or add more doors.. donīt know..

http://www.dunkelgold.de/cgtalkpix/jadefox_sketches_3.jpg

see you around later :wavey:

umbrellasky
08-19-2005, 07:09 PM
*gets excited* I love those face studies, beautiful! I really like the concept of this can't wait to see more! :)

Miyagu
08-19-2005, 07:16 PM
enialadam: thank you! :) i sooo want to paint but i have to learn for that test... *sighs*

if anybody has the feeling he needs inspiration --> check out this: link (http://www.tfh-berlin.de/%7Esheshonk/EN-Tutorial/main_page/main_page.html) :banghead:

:D

NOOB!
08-19-2005, 07:49 PM
lookin nice!!

Stalk-Von-Dark
08-19-2005, 08:07 PM
I think you have a great start..and your line art is very good..Cant wait to see it progress

pushav
08-19-2005, 08:08 PM
Yesssir I looks nice so far.

I enjoy your w.i.p.S. Nice gace I might add!

Looking forward to seeing the end result.

Vahn
08-19-2005, 10:26 PM
woohoo i like the more childlike version ( the one in your avatar ) .. good luck with the exam and then start painting! :D

Euphrosyne
08-19-2005, 10:36 PM
What an intriguing concept, can't wait to see the painting. Now the really important question when is your test? We want to know when you will be painting again. This is a really great start.

ceresz
08-20-2005, 03:20 PM
Wow! Looking sweet, those face studies rock!
I can't wait for more:thumbsup:

Monster_General
08-20-2005, 03:57 PM
That one is great art I must say , I am impress ... Keep up to good works :) and Face is rocks really :thumbsup:

Miyagu
08-21-2005, 02:16 AM
everybody: thanks for the encouragement! you rock! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stalk-Von-Dark: glad you like the lineart :bounce:

Vahn: oh i need it.. the luck.. (bad me is painting instead of learning.. tsts..) but tomorrow..

Euphrosyne: thanks :) ummm the test is somewhere in the first week of september... not much time left :eek:

ok.. here is the small update for now - i started working on a study for her face..
got lost in the details and then the sun went down and the light was away ( iīm using a mirror for orientation..)
not much to see of the face itself.. iīll work on that (right after the test!)

http://www.dunkelgold.de/cgtalkpix/jadefox_facestudy_1.jpg

03:27 .... *yawns*

Euphrosyne
08-21-2005, 04:31 AM
Nice start on the face. I'm glad that you had a little time to squeeze in some painting. We wouldn't want you to languish away from lack of painting.

Monster_General
08-21-2005, 09:50 AM
Thats even greater face :) Keep up

Matellis
08-21-2005, 01:41 PM
This is coming along really nice , I am amazed by your art! I have one question for you! are you a fan of dodge and burn?????

Miyagu
08-21-2005, 03:45 PM
Euphrosyne: hahaha! in fact iīm painting right now... couldnīt resist... but only a very few tiny tiny little brushstrokes.. but then i learn.. :D glad you like the start!

Monster_General: :)

Matellis: thanks :) ...hmmm.. dodge and burn? honestly i would have to open a photoshop book to learn where to find that.. :surprised these tools always looked very odd too me and i couldnīt find them very useful.. iīm using the opacity flow standard brush a lot.. and the normal "fluffy" one in low opacity.. (and some own brushes for textures and stuff) :)

MorganRalston
08-21-2005, 05:00 PM
You're really good :)

umbrellasky
08-21-2005, 06:10 PM
wow that's one very cool ear piercing! Nice work so far. I like the pattern on the fabric in the background. Nice work on the lighting! Can't wait to see more!! :D

Elaeria
08-21-2005, 06:40 PM
Hey Benita,

I've been lurking around your website watching this one since you first posted it there. I love the faces! Honestly I couldn't decide which one I liked better because they are both fantastic. :bounce:
Great concept! Keep it up and good luck on your test!
Looking forward to more, :D
~Ela~

pushav
08-21-2005, 08:24 PM
So is she still going to be a fox.

goldi76
08-22-2005, 08:20 AM
What a style!!! Love it! :bounce: :bounce:

brown sugar
08-22-2005, 12:56 PM
Hello Benita,

I love your fox picture, you are on the right way.:thumbsup: This would be great, hihihi.
And good luck for the test!!!

Patricia

Miyagu
08-22-2005, 07:24 PM
:bounce::bounce::bounce: patricia! welcome!! :bounce::bounce::bounce: *joy*
and thanks for the "good luck" thing! :beer:

see you around!

brown sugar
08-22-2005, 08:57 PM
Hi Beni!:)

Yip, I am a new member. :bounce:And this is my first move.

So, see you later!

Miyagu
08-22-2005, 11:51 PM
everybody: thanks a lot for your encouragement! :) :love:

here is a small update - i think the facestudy is finnished now.. iīll try some other things on the main image.. (want to get finnished!) here are probably some anatomical issues with nose and cheeks i could imagine.. if someone spots any strange things please feel free to tell me! i did this without reference - only mirror.. so :shrug: i hope it looks believable enough..

as i said: comments and crits (or tips and tricks) are greatly appreciated! thanks!

here it is:

http://www.dunkelgold.de/cgtalkpix/jadefox_facestudy_3.jpg

pushav
08-22-2005, 11:52 PM
I liked the fox woman better but this is great. I enjoy the wip.:thumbsup:

Miyagu
08-23-2005, 12:30 AM
pushav: thanks :) the real foxgirl will be a fox.. (me thinks..)
wanted to try a few things first.. skin/fur/hair color and bg color.. i want a red curtain and red fur.. hmmmm but with some bits of green and yellow the contrast should be ok anyway..

- good night!

jmBoekestein
08-23-2005, 01:15 AM
Nice spooky eyes there Benita! :) Love those.

And thanks for the advice, it worked like a charm. (Allthough I'm trying something beautiful again... :blush: )

I loved your foxy cartoon faces. I hope you'll do something with those too. :D

Just keep em coming, it's great stuff!!! :scream:

:D

pushav
08-23-2005, 01:17 AM
yay so the foxgirl could still be on.:thumbsup:

Squibbit
08-23-2005, 09:54 AM
her eyes seem a bit too open..like staring..like she ain't
like totally at home with what's goin on..

brown sugar
08-23-2005, 01:55 PM
Mmmhh, difficult....I like the first head of the foxgirl. But the elf looks very nice too.

Miyagu
08-23-2005, 02:28 PM
jmBoekestein: hehe - itīs really hard to resist :) i forced myself to paint the (kind of ugly) dwarf and the (kind of ugly) old witch just to break free..
glad you like her eyes!

pushav: still on!

Squibbit: *joy* that was what i was heading for! (kind of..) iīm exploring her character a bit.. she is supposed to be a supernatural being.. angel-like.. scary.. imagine one would met someone who knows everything.. every key to every secret.. what would such a person be like? (arrogant? cheerful? sad?)
looking at the facestudy.. iīll try another different angle of her head.. and some cooler colors all around..
hmm.. maybe a combination of cute and scary could work.. :arteest:

brown sugar: iīll try to bring them together :) btw: have you checked out the daily sketch forum? funny topics the last days!

beelow
08-23-2005, 06:04 PM
Hey benita, haven't seen your work in a while, keep on going with it holla!:thumbsup:

MichaelZHsee
08-24-2005, 03:18 AM
this looks awesome already~my goodness,u do have alot of paintings going recently,haha i have around 10 more pieces on going now~not sure how i'm gonna finish them~:scream:

remcv8
08-24-2005, 03:50 AM
I love her lips and that webby golden piercing in her ear. Very creative and extremely beautiful!!!

pushav
08-24-2005, 04:00 AM
Yes! Lol. That is good news.:thumbsup:

Miyagu
08-24-2005, 12:17 PM
beelow: :) thanks! see you around!

sh@ke: hehe - one can not have enough projects at the same time! :D (24 hours a day is too little.. *arrggl*)

remcv8: thanks!

pushav: :D

Llynna
08-24-2005, 12:44 PM
wow benita :)

i really love her........ but hm....... my stomach is making a fuss.. can't concentrate^^. time for breakfast.. then i will come back posting (sounds somewhat like a menace *gg*)

Monster_General
08-24-2005, 12:44 PM
wow ... Now is perfect maan :thumbsup:

Ravendsg
08-25-2005, 04:37 AM
nothing much to say, but i rather like the face that you used for your avatar.
Very cute and beautiful. :D

Miyagu
08-25-2005, 11:20 PM
everybody, thanks!
raven, never mind the strange face - iīm going for a different expression in the "real" jadefox image :)

ok here is the last update of this facestudy.. i fixed ear and lips and added some extra hairs..

http://www.dunkelgold.de/cgtalkpix/jadefox_facestudy_4.jpg

and here is the start of the big jadefox image..
crappy inbetween step - will be cleaned up soon! :) :arteest:

http://www.dunkelgold.de/cgtalkpix/jadefox_1.jpg

brown sugar
08-25-2005, 11:23 PM
Hello, there you are, hihihi.

Cannot wait for the next image. Want to see more :applause:.

Gord-MacDonald
08-30-2005, 12:35 AM
whoa - that facestudy is very good!

Gord

Miyagu
08-30-2005, 12:48 AM
patti, gord: thanks!

:bounce:

here is a tiny little update (i think i fell in love with goblins -> more to come :))

http://www.dunkelgold.de/images/wip_jadefox/jadefox_4.jpg

Matellis
08-30-2005, 01:29 AM
Hey this is coming along very nice!! But I have no crits . Just one thing.... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK :love:

Elaeria
08-30-2005, 02:10 AM
Those goblins totally make the atmosphere in this one Benita! Awesome job!
They remind me of the little devils in Jim Henson's "The Storyteller" episode "The Soldier who cheated death". I don't know if you've seen it, but I bet you would really dig it if you did!

Cheers!
~Ela~

BrittanyRichardson
08-30-2005, 02:25 AM
Wow, this is comming along great! Keep it up. :thumbsup:

pushav
08-30-2005, 03:35 AM
here is a tiny little update (i think i fell in love with goblins -> more to come :))

http://www.dunkelgold.de/images/wip_jadefox/jadefox_4.jpg

Heh he heh! Yes we have a foxlady here. Nice. I am keeping my eye on this thread.

Miyagu
08-30-2005, 10:56 AM
Matellis: hi there, thanks! :)

Elaeria: funny thing, i listend to the "labyrinth" soundtrack the whole evening and suddenly goblins were in the picture..
really nice movie.. though bowie has a kind of funny hairstyle in it :D (henson was the director) havenīt seen his "The Storyteller" yet but i have the feeling i would like it a lot :)

-Brittany-: thanks for the encouragement!

pushav: foooooxyyyyyy! :bounce:

Squibbit
08-30-2005, 11:01 AM
yay , goblins, sweet !

umbrellasky
08-30-2005, 12:20 PM
wow looking good!! I love the goblins nice addition. Great work so far can't wait to see more! :)

jmBoekestein
08-30-2005, 02:46 PM
Sahweet lighting!!! :D

Goblin indeed rocks!

pushav
08-30-2005, 11:23 PM
I like foooooxyyyyyy! I smell a desktop wallpaper coming up!

Miyagu
09-01-2005, 02:56 PM
:) here is another quick foxy-update.. still working on the composition-thing.. decided against the many tiny doors - now it will be only one big door/gate..
didnīt touch the rest by now.. and her tail is still missing..

everybody, thanks for the feedback! :bounce:

http://www.dunkelgold.de/cgtalkpix/jadefox_6.jpg

Squibbit
09-01-2005, 03:56 PM
there's no lock what's the key for?

the goblins could've been there to search
beyond the little doors where the foxwoman
couldn't reach

her head looks a bit too baldie to me...

Miyagu
09-01-2005, 05:25 PM
there will be a golden chain with a lock soon! :) in the moment iīm studying goblin anatomy..

her head looks a bit too baldie to me... hehe.. will change that :)

Elaeria
09-01-2005, 06:07 PM
Stunning, stunning, stunning...weee! LOVE the door you've done here. Very elegant...
Cheers!
~Ela~

Miyagu
09-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Elaeria: thanks! :bounce:

long time no update.. but here are some new things i have been working on:
closeup on her face - need to change the skincolor around her nostrils.. and since i really really love fancy eyemakeup iīll stay with the stripes :love:

http://www.dunkelgold.de/cgtalkpix/closeup_face.jpg

and a closeup of another goblin:
http://www.dunkelgold.de/cgtalkpix/goblin_curtain.jpg

Squibbit
09-07-2005, 02:25 PM
cool updates, I really like that face

Elaeria
09-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Yes, the eye makeup is a very flattering addition. Of course, more goblins are ALWAYS welcome..hee hee!

Glad to see you've entered the challenge. I'm still working up the courage to do it myself...:)
You are doing brilliantly Benita! Love those little details of yours. They completely make the picture.

Cheers,
Meredith

Squibbit
09-07-2005, 05:47 PM
I'm still working up the courage to do it myself...:)

it's all fun, no worries, go for it :thumbsup:

Llynna
09-07-2005, 06:59 PM
the goblins are really cute :love:. this is coming along really beautiful and stay with the fancy make up, it really adds to her charakter. maybe you should give the goblins some bluish shadows to give them more depth.

Miyagu
09-07-2005, 07:57 PM
Elaeria: thanks :) and you should really join the challenge too! itīs so much fun!

Llynna: thanks for the "more blue" tip, iīll try that.. (iīm in a everything-red-green-gold-phase right now)
:arteest:

pushav
09-07-2005, 08:38 PM
This is coming along nicely!. I cant wait for this and your spectacular image.:thumbsup:

NOOB!
09-07-2005, 08:42 PM
:eek: nice stuff!

umbrellasky
09-07-2005, 08:46 PM
wow this is amazing! I love the face makeup and the style. This is coming along great! Keep the updates coming, we're loving the progress of this!

:)

Miyagu
09-09-2005, 12:29 AM
thanks for the encouragement! :)
painted a little more of the goblins.. now with real eyes :bounce:

http://www.dunkelgold.de/cgtalkpix/goblin_4.jpg

http://www.dunkelgold.de/cgtalkpix/goblin_5.jpg

*me wants a goblin-pet*

Llynna
09-09-2005, 01:23 AM
give me some years benita, maybe i will be able to clone you some *gg*. well or make a stuffed animal ^^

they are really gorgeous. these weird look and nice little smile. cant wait to see this completed :)

Fashmir
09-09-2005, 03:16 AM
I am excited to see this one developing. This concept is very enjoyable. I am reminded of Labyrinth.

umbrellasky
09-09-2005, 09:03 PM
:eek: beautiful I just love the style of this piece. Really wonderful colours!

Euphrosyne
09-09-2005, 09:08 PM
Fab! I really love what you have done with this. So glad you toned down the startled evil look on her face. The costume is great too.:applause:

Squibbit
09-09-2005, 11:52 PM
*me wants a goblin-pet*

http://www.saunalahti.fi/panuom/Megoblin.jpg

yay!

Miyagu
09-10-2005, 03:28 PM
http://www.saunalahti.fi/panuom/Megoblin.jpg
hahahahah! squibbit - thatīs sooooooo cute! :D iīm in love! :love::love::love:
- sweet! :applause:

Llynna: haha! i think fortuna/squibbit just made my wish come true :bounce:

Fashmir: i was listening to the soundtrack of labyrinth all night and somehow it inspired me to paint some goblins.. glad you like it!

enialadam: thanks :) this is going to be my first overall red picture *excited* my normal colorchoices were kind of cold/dark.. but now i really enjoy these warm colors..

Euphrosyne: i didnīt like the evil look too.. and itīs more fun to paint something one really likes.. :) glad you like the costume!

jmBoekestein
09-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Nice update ince again! I personnally liked the evil goblins better just because they're small, that means they should be maybe more scary or wicked? Anyways, great stuff once over!!! :thumbsup: Once again thx for the tip btw, it's paying off. :)

remcv8
09-10-2005, 07:22 PM
I love this thread!!! Your pic is beautiful!!!

Miyagu
09-10-2005, 08:28 PM
jmBoekestein: haha not evil enough, he? :D i see what i can do :twisted:

remcv8: thank you! :)

*starts painting* :bounce:

Miyagu
09-13-2005, 09:27 PM
a small update..

http://www.dunkelgold.de/cgtalkpix/jadefox_7.jpg

and the lowresolution ref i used for her hand (hand still needs more refinement):

http://www.dunkelgold.de/cgtalkpix/handref.jpg

and back to work.. :arteest:

lhiondaig
09-13-2005, 09:52 PM
VERY nice skin tones ! I really like her corset - those little critters remind me of froud, saying that as a compliment =)

I enjoyed your last WIP-thread and so does this one =)

Sorry not to bring in some critique - but I m def. the wrong person to dare so ;)

bao
09-13-2005, 11:43 PM
holy crap! it's beautiful so far! one lil crit, her hand seems a tad small. It's a great hand though!:thumbsup:

Squibbit
09-14-2005, 06:54 AM
sweet work still, gotta say the hands look a bit small to me, too,
dunno if they are, they just look a bit small, i mean thin.. something.. :)

umbrellasky
09-14-2005, 11:06 AM
wow!! This is stunning. Gorgeous colours. I adore the skin tones. Beautiful! :)

MFTituS
09-14-2005, 05:26 PM
:eek:
wow, your picture has made big steps. cant believe how nice your first picture turned out.
first i thought - ok, nice start but nothing special. how wrong i was.

her face is so beautiful, her skin has nice tones in it and the hood fits great to your fox idea.

is her face in your avatar a more developed version? it looks much better, the cold/warm contrast is stronger, it is sharper and has more huevariations....

only thing that could be better is her pose. it looks abit stiff and meaningless. i cant recognize what she is doing. is she leaning against the wall or nestle to the curtain?
why has she rotated her shoulder so wide out - it doesnt look very soft and comfortable. more like she has to work hard at holding that pose.

Miyagu
09-14-2005, 08:15 PM
hagarun: thanks for your comment and the link! i saw a beautiful calendar once but couldnīt remind the name of the artist! very beautiful work :love:thanks a lot! *joy*

bao: thanks :) i had strange feelings about the right size of her hand and iīm glad you pointed that out! *fixed it*

Squibbit: iīll post the new version tomorrow! :)

enialadam: thank you! :)

MFTituS: :) good to hear that! the avatar is indeed a more refined version of her face, but iīll do some finetunings in the big picture too.. thanks!
btw: great work on the green grandpa! :thumbsup:

Miyagu
09-14-2005, 08:38 PM
just saw your edit:
she is supposed to hold back the fold of the curtain with her elbow.. :shrug: her head pointing in the direction of the area behind the fold where the golden gate is..

somehow like she is saying: "looking for this?"

Llynna
09-14-2005, 11:06 PM
these skintones :love:really gorgeous :)

one suggestion, when you work on the corsett, do not make it so smooth. give it some wrinkles on the right places. you may want to look at the revanceh de la femme homepage or maybe go to their shop since you are living in berlin *gg*. the design is fabulous, you really are in a red and gold phase.

cant wait for the update tomorrow :)

and squibbit is such a sweetie to give you a goblin pet.

jmBoekestein
09-14-2005, 11:09 PM
Hey Benita, still going strong I see. :)

I think what you did on the hand was lessen the overall 'suggested volume' of it by bringing the little bone at the opposed side of the thumb further into the hand and little things like that. Now the forearm seems to long and the hand a bit distorted. Usnig pieces of photoref doesn't seem like a good ide to me personally, since it's never close enough you'll mess up your picture if you depend on it too much. It's always good for general proportions though.

Good luck!!! :thumbsup: Looking real good.

Miyagu
10-02-2005, 04:24 PM
long time no update :)

i would consider this finnished.. but only because i can not see it anymore.. ok..maybe another few final touches on the skin of her leg..

if you see something awkward, iīll be glad if you let me know. thanks!

http://www.dunkelgold.de/cgtalkpix/jadefox_test_800.jpg

and a link to the bigger sized version: jadefox (http://www.dunkelgold.de/cgtalkpix/jadefox_test.jpg)

jmBoekestein
10-02-2005, 06:33 PM
The thing I find ackward is the dark patch in the image, it's kind of sucking up atmosphere. Maybe somethnig vaguely lit and inconspicuous could solve it all.

And there seems to be a problem with her right shoulder and breast, the breast seems to be almost popping out so to spoeak, like the nipple's gone or something and her shoulder seems to blobby. No bone structure, I mean, it's shape is a bit underdefined. Probably it should be higher and closer towards the neck, and have a sharper angle. :)

Hope I helped out a bit. :thumbsup:

Squibbit
10-03-2005, 10:13 AM
long time no update :)

i would consider this finnished.. but only because i can not see it anymore.. ok..maybe another few final touches on the skin of her leg..

if you see something awkward, iīll be glad if you let me know. thanks!

You really should visit here more often, so cold here when you're away :)

About the image, I think the left hand is too small and bony, transluscent even

And the orange hair might do with a few sharper strands here and there, what do you think ?

Is that the goblins' place? Cause the height and size of the little stand and the lock
look rather uncommon and would make sense maybe if they were made and used
by the little creatures who could reach everywhere flying.

remcv8
10-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Your little Jade Fox needs ravishing!!!

Pick me!!! Pick me!!!

Beautiful pic.

umbrellasky
10-03-2005, 04:54 PM
wow great update. I feel...the piece is missing something though...I don't know what.

Maybe it's what jmBoekestein said about the dark areas need a little bit of light or something.

Other than that, wonderful!

pushav
10-03-2005, 11:07 PM
Real nice! Good job. Looking forward to your next wip whenever that may be.

Miyagu
10-20-2005, 12:44 PM
sorry for the late answer! i was really busy - no time for painting or anything else..

i polished up a few parts of this picture but i think for now itīs enough with foxy ladies :)

finnished "Jadefox":
http://www.dunkelgold.de/gfxartist/jadefox.jpg

and a closeup of the details:
http://www.dunkelgold.de/gfxartist/jadefox_details.jpg

next image! :arteest:

Squibbit
10-20-2005, 12:59 PM
So nice, textures and all, I really like the goblins!

i still would add some little shadow under the curtain in the illuminated
area, just a bit , a dark line, something small, u know.. How dat sound ?

Always good to see you around, can't wait for the next pic :)

Miyagu
10-20-2005, 03:41 PM
na.. this is done and finnished.. no more refinements or i will go crazy :)
nextonenextonenextone!

umbrellasky
10-20-2005, 06:15 PM
Yeah!! This is wonderful dunkelgold congratulations on finishing :)

jmBoekestein
10-20-2005, 06:50 PM
Turned out really lovely, too bad you gave the hobgoblins the blue eyes :p .

So what's next? :D

pushav
10-20-2005, 08:16 PM
Yesss! Nice job.
Onward to the next W.I.P. BY you.:bounce:

rawgon
10-20-2005, 08:23 PM
very beautifull! the goblins look like crazy bastards!haha
agree with Suibbit about the thin dark line under the curtain, but thats just a so litlle detail in a great picture.

Miyagu
10-21-2005, 01:00 AM
enialadam: thanks :)

jmBoekestein: haha, next image will include a foxlady with blue eyes :D ...kidding :) thanks!

pushav: thank you :) the next wip will be a special one *makes mysterious gestures in squibbits direction*

renderwhite: crazy they are! popping out of nowhere and messing with my nice plan of a jadegreen goblinfree room.. tztz.. but it was really fun painting them :) thank you!

remcv8
10-21-2005, 03:25 AM
Very, Very Beautiful work!!!

From start to finish I had to see what you doing with this one. Can't wait to see your next work!!!

Euphrosyne
10-21-2005, 05:15 AM
Congratulations for finishing this, it is just stunning! Beautiful woman, costume, and textures!

THECLYKE
10-21-2005, 07:53 AM
A TRUE PRO RIIIGHT HERE LADIES AND GENTS
:scream:
GIVE IT UP FOR DUNKELGOLD

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

SO FAR SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD

Mirwen
11-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Beautiful picture, really beautiful. Just, maybe it's too dark (or it might be the strange composition), or I don't know. I really like it, but something I can't explain doesn't fit to me. Sorry:sad:

CGTalk Moderation
11-02-2005, 11:59 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.