PDA

View Full Version : Anix the draenix, critiques please

Morrigana
08-19-2005, 02:18 AM
I'm constantly trying to improve my art, but I also hate getting critiques while I'm still working on it. Kind of like some hang-up, that if I'm told how to improve it while I'm doing it, I get all freaked out and give up.

I much prefer to get it all done (or at least mostly done) and then have someone look it over. (I also do my pieces layer by layer, so certain things will be completed long before other elements.)

This is one of my most recent pieces. I've come down off that completion high, so I won't have any bruised ego as people tell me what can be done.

http://raven.youareannoying.us/draenix.jpg

Euphrosyne
08-19-2005, 05:00 AM
I love the colors you used and the style of the beast. I feel that he or she is kind of cramped in his space. Of course this does emphisize the bulk of the beast. For the size of the head and feet it seems like the body should be more massive. Don't really see much of the body. You really painted alot of nice detail on this.

Morrigana
08-21-2005, 12:37 AM
Thank you for that. That's actually really helpful.

Euphrosyne
08-21-2005, 04:49 AM
I'm glad it helps. I really want to see what you do with this beauty.

CGTalk Moderation
08-21-2005, 04:49 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.