PDA

View Full Version : WW II - Propaganda Poster

Bazaaa
08-18-2005, 10:28 PM
http://www.deviantart.com/view/21902377/

Well i saw some propaganda posters on the internet and thought u would be a good practice for me to make one myself. Its not finisht yet afcorse but i think i finishd the base although i have to re-render those air planes and maybe change the positions a lidl bit for the better of the composition.

Pylon
08-19-2005, 12:51 AM
Hey, it looks like a game ad for some new WWII video game or soemthing. It looks good, but it lacks that old-time feel of a real WWII propaganda poster. Also, it looks like a poster for the russians, not an american poster.

Also, the airplane kinda blends in with the dudes head and gun, makes it look a little weird.

still, it's nice.

r.

Bazaaa
08-19-2005, 10:02 AM
when did i say it was a american poster :S? its intended for the nazis but stil have to add things for that the old feel hopefully will come then :) i noticed the airplane to it get's a new position when i render it again :) thx for your comment

CGTalk Moderation
08-19-2005, 10:02 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.