PDA

View Full Version : Vintage street scene... N.Y.

paulhart
08-18-2005, 04:41 AM
Thought to post these shots as they get ready to go to press. The wide one is the cover for the book. I constructed it based upon the clients description and one small picture of the stoop stair railing. Some of you may remember it from an earlier post, and thank you to those who contributed suggestions. This is the version that the client is most enthused about. Only a little post work in Photoshop, the rest is Lightwave. The other images are for the inside the book, all Lightwave. The street scene with the figure had more post work in Photoshop than the other two, since I wanted more of a non-photo real look, tho I realize that none of these were going for photo-real, more illustrative by intent. I posted these over on Newtek, but some of the best only hang here so take a look....

dines
08-18-2005, 08:18 AM
Looks cool... :thumbsup:

Do you have any highres to see morde details on your homepage?

Zarathustra
08-18-2005, 02:05 PM
Nice to see it went over well and thanks for posting here since I'm not welcomed there. :)

Carm3D
08-18-2005, 06:15 PM
Turned out nice, Paul! :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
08-18-2005, 06:15 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.