PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Hole

dvz
08-18-2005, 01:11 AM
Okay i gave it another try.

My idea was to make some mystic landscape , and a treasure hole.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4994/treasurehole9xk.jpg

I still want to fix the stairs that go down to the cavern and add some other stuff in background.

What do you mean for now ?

Thanks
D

Alexandrite
08-18-2005, 04:21 AM
I like the textured look of the mysterious treasure hole so far. Is it gold glinting within, or fire from the underworld? muahahaha.. :)
I had to look twice to find the stairs, though, but you already mentioned them. Would love to see the continued textured look on the background and the foreground tree. Maybe a little more light so we can see what is happening? There is enough light in the sky to allow for some dim twilight illumination, I think.

Looking good so far :)

dvz
08-18-2005, 09:32 AM
Many thanks for your critique Alexandrite.
I will try to fix the "mistakes" and much more details and light.
Thanks again ,
D

AmyScott-Murray
08-18-2005, 04:10 PM
Can I suggest that the mountains should be a lot more blurry and faded? It looks odd that they are in sharper focus than the foreground. Otherwise really nice, the light coming from inside is fantastic.

umbrellasky
08-18-2005, 04:47 PM
I think you should remove the mountains?? those pointy things in the distance, or make them less saturated, at the moment it is those my eye is drawn too. Great work on the treasure hole so far :)

CGTalk Moderation
08-18-2005, 04:47 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.