PDA

View Full Version : proton, can you help me?

anieves
11-02-2002, 02:39 AM
I filled the form to get to your free images in the newtek site. I received the e-mail with the URL but have never been able to get in. always get a page that says Authorization required... what gives?

There must be something wrong with the cgi scripts

proton
11-02-2002, 02:40 AM
hmmmm....I will see if Mike can email them to you or do something else...I'll be in Mexico for a little over a week starting Sunday so I will be out of pocket....I'll send him an email and he should take care of you....sorry about the trouble...

proton
11-02-2002, 02:41 AM
send me an email with all your contact info at:

williamv@newtek.com

then I can forward it on....

anieves
11-02-2002, 03:16 AM
just sent it your way.
There is really no hurry. I can wait.
hope your trip to Mexico is for pleasure and not business:D

have a great trip either way.

proton
11-02-2002, 03:42 AM
All Bizniz.....but it will be fun....Carlos and Victor (Newtek Mexico) always make sure I have a great time.....Maybe I'll get to meet some of you there...

MGuerra
11-08-2002, 04:01 PM
For today only (Friday, November 8, 2002), until 5pm CST, you will be able to download the first round of free textures from:

http://www.newtek.com/temp/Textures-001.zip

(The ZIP file is 67MB - sorry, best I could do)

As many of you know, we've recently changed web servers, and as a result, the member script has decided to stop working. Isn't that just like a script too? Works fine for a long time, then one little upset and it shuts down completely. Reminds me of my dog when we change dog food on him...

Anyway, enjoy!:thumbsup:

wgreenlee1
11-08-2002, 07:15 PM
MGuerra-Thankjs for the link there.
When I did a clean install of XP that was one thing I didnt backup.
Thanks again.

aurora
11-08-2002, 08:02 PM
Thats the best news i've heard all week. I also had problems with the membership/log in portion of get these textures and finally just gave up. Thanks for the heads up. I'm downloading now.:bounce:

anieves
11-09-2002, 02:02 AM
Thanks man! I was able to get to them. I wasn't able to reply to your e-mail on time. It took a long time to download;)

Anyways, thanks again, you guys do a great job!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.