PDA

View Full Version : Luxology´s secret lab!!

Meshbuilder
11-01-2002, 11:04 PM
This is a picture of Luxology´s laboratory. The secret product they are developing is a cloned child based on the knowledge of Brad, Allan and Stuart. The superchild knows all about Lightwave and it´s going to "revolutionize the 3D industry".
But something went wrong. The early beta child turned evil so the Luxology team named it Mayan and locked him up in this room of terror.. Never to be seen again..

jlinhart
11-01-2002, 11:41 PM
Now that's funny.

Nice work! Submit it on the lux site and I'll put it in the gallery.

Don't forget to include the description. :)

policarpo
11-01-2002, 11:49 PM
:bounce:

too funny meshbuilder!

you should submit it to the Lightwave Gallery so they can get more of your image based greatness on their site! i loved your earlier posting of the robot that is your avatar!

send it to:
gallery@lightwave3d.com

too funny! and spooky! did you have too much halloween candy?

keep up the great work!!

aurora
11-02-2002, 12:12 AM
Bravo:applause:
I needed a great laugh after having such a long @#$! day.

Meshbuilder
11-02-2002, 12:16 AM
jlinhart > I have already post it at the lux gallery but i didn´t include the description, can you change it to the same as this one?

policarpo > I´m glad you like my work.. :)
I will send it to the lw gallery.. Maybe they like it and include it in the next gallery update..

Larry_g1s
11-02-2002, 12:25 AM
Man Meshbuilder, you need to submit that kinda work to Capcom for there Resident Evil series. That looks just like the kinda stuff on RE for the GameCube.

minus
11-02-2002, 12:29 AM
Very Very cool... I really like it!

Meshbuilder
11-02-2002, 12:34 AM
Glad you all like it, makes me happy

Juggernaut > I was a bit inspired by the silent hill game. Also have a simple lowpoly version of the room.. 138 polygons, and 2 texturemaps.. Here´s an OpenGL preview of it in Quicktime 4.8 MB..
http://www.vinyamar.com/~darkeden/meshbuilder/project/realt.mov

wgreenlee1
11-02-2002, 02:07 AM
Wait a minute!!!!!!!!
Theres only one buggie!
Where's the seperate Modeler and Layout buggies?
Don't tell me they are really going to merge the interfaces are they???????

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.