PDA

View Full Version : Pixar's Cars and Disney's ToyStory 3 info

worker_bee
08-15-2005, 09:14 PM
"Well, here's the interesting thing: The way I hear it, Jobs & Lasseter reportedly aren't actually against the idea of making another "Toy Story" movie. More importantly, that they could even allegedly live with the idea of Disney's own CG artists doing the bulk of the work on this picture.

So what's the problem? Steve & John supposedly just hate the screenplay that Disney's own story people have come with for "Toy Story III." You see, for years now, Lasseter has been talking about doing a "Toy Story" sequel. Only this film wouldn't be built around Buzz or Woody. But -- rather -- would prominently feature an adventure involving Jessie. Where the yodeling cowgirl ..."

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/articles/showarticle.php?ID=1598

agreenster
08-15-2005, 09:21 PM
I've always hoped they patch things up. I think Disney and Pixar make a good team. It will be interesting if they DO patch things up, yet remain in direct competition for ticket sales. Im sure they will probably stagger their releases though, both DVD and box office to keep from overlapping and killing sales.

Good luck to them, I hope they both get what they want.

ReBootedOne
08-15-2005, 09:52 PM
*claps his hands*

-eric

Smartypants
08-16-2005, 04:02 AM
so, before I read this article, I want to know if there are any Cars spoilers in it.

Cronholio
08-16-2005, 04:04 AM
Not really, they mention gags (nothing specific) and favorite characters and actors with roles, but I wouldn't say they are spoilers. Oh, and they say it's a great movie, maybe Pixar's best.

CGTalk Moderation
08-16-2005, 04:04 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.