PDA

View Full Version : ghost rider WIP

Frescalus
08-13-2005, 11:46 PM
this is my version of Ghost Rider, this one is going to be a simple animation for my demo reel, but this is what the first test came out as...

I am using may 6.5 with cloth and fluids....

let me have it!!! tell me what you think :)

http://www.delta3d.com/images/videos/ghostRiderFirstTest.mov

adam-crockett
08-14-2005, 04:17 AM
what is it exactly that he's doing?

Frescalus
08-14-2005, 04:56 AM
nothing, that is a cloth and fluids test the next animation will be the actual scene, I want to know what you think so far as far as how it looks if there's any pops in the cloth or if the flame is odd or what....

ErikSvensson
08-14-2005, 01:48 PM
Not a bad start. I think you have to look over his bodylanguage though, what type of motion are you trying to bring? is it hurting? does he enjoy it? etc etc. personality? if its hot and he feels like "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarhh im burning!" then more quick movements, and maybe even some shaking.. :) Keep thinking of that and it'll be great.

//Erik

Pooyag
08-14-2005, 04:25 PM
hmmm...sorry,dont like it....you could make alot better fire with particles....dont know about cloth,maybe better with softbody since he doesnt move that much.

jamagica
08-17-2005, 04:23 AM
Not a bad start. I think you have to look over his bodylanguage though, what type of motion are you trying to bring? is it hurting? does he enjoy it? etc etc. personality? if its hot and he feels like "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarhh im burning!" then more quick movements, and maybe even some shaking.. :) Keep thinking of that and it'll be great.

//Erik

That's great you want to say that, but he said this was just a cloth and flame test..nothing for actual expression and character...

anyways.

I personally think the fire looks sweet, maybe it's just me. As for the cloth, it doesn't look like cloth...very rubbery looking. rigid body would probably suit

CGTalk Moderation
08-17-2005, 04:23 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.