PDA

View Full Version : My Dragons

Monster_General
08-13-2005, 07:42 AM
Here I made some dragon heads yesterday night with pencil ... I hope you ares like them ... Comments are welcome , Thanks

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/general_omer/DragonRaces.jpg

ZATZAi
08-13-2005, 08:51 AM
I favor the "Wild" and "Mysterious" Dragons. The wild Dragon seems very bird like, almost appearing to have a beak, and feathers on the back of its' neck.

The Mysterious Dragon seems very modern, and makes me think of South America and Spain for some reason. I really like the nose, eyes, and ears on this one. The downplayed similarities to the Wild Dragon are very nice. It's neck however, seems a tad thick at the bottom, I can't tell if his neck is extremely short, of it it curves around like the letter "S" where we can't see (No similar curve on the right side of neck).

Oh, also, the Mysterious dargon seems to have a mix of fur (around the mouth particularly) and feather (Top of neck).

Monster_General
08-13-2005, 08:55 AM
Thanks a lot for comments ... I actually was though to make SCALE on Wild Dragon's mouth area ... but it seems like a beak and giving bird - like view ... I will be more carefull on next time when I try to do scales :)

Ghost23
08-19-2005, 12:36 AM
Yeah I like the wild dragon I think mainly because it's got more detail than the others, I like the mysterious dragon also but the detail seems not as much, the others I would like to see more detail also, the evil dragon just don't look "evil" enough.....

Samanthie
08-19-2005, 03:18 AM
I like them all but my favorite is mysterious dragon with wild dragon as 2nd favorite. :)

Euphrosyne
08-19-2005, 03:47 AM
I like the wild, evil and mysterious dragons too. I really like the details on the wild and mysterious dragons, I hope that you will proceed to make some full dragons for us to admire.

Monster_General
08-19-2005, 09:05 AM
Thanks a lot for your comment too Euphrosyne :) I will try to do full dragon bodies on next days ... Currently I am working on another Tyrant Model ^_^

umbrellasky
08-19-2005, 11:08 AM
These are great :) I like the Wild Dragon and the Evil Dragon ;)

Nice work would be good to see a fully drawn dragon :)

Monster_General
08-19-2005, 01:34 PM
Thanks a lot for your comment too Enialadam :) I will draw full bodies on next days :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
08-19-2005, 01:34 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.