PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god this is stupid.....

paul k.
08-11-2005, 09:38 PM
So has anyone noticed that selecting multiple cells in the Scene editor in LW 8.3 doesn't work. It hasn't worked for a couple of versions now. I mean the whole idea of the spreadsheet being added to scene editor or actually having scene editor at all is so we can chang many things at once. I have a scene with 30 lights and I have been sitting here all day changing them one by one.

Unless I'm missing something.

But nobody here at my studio can figure it out, and we're all having the same problem.

kangonto
08-11-2005, 09:42 PM
It's a recent change in Scene Editor. Now, you can select multiple cells by clicking on the small square at the left of every cell. Simple as that.

paul k.
08-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Thank you

I appreciate that.

Was this ever documented?

uncommongrafx
08-11-2005, 10:18 PM
All over the net after the release. ;) Not sure if it made it into the literature at that juncture. I bet it's in there now.

adrencg
08-12-2005, 01:33 AM
It's a recent change in Scene Editor. Now, you can select multiple cells by clicking on the small square at the left of every cell. Simple as that.

I remember going thru the same thing a month ago and it drove me crazy. Very non-intuitive.

Mike

proton
08-12-2005, 02:47 AM
I created a vid demo right after the release to try and help clear up the confusion.

CGTalk Moderation
08-12-2005, 02:47 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.