PDA

View Full Version : GeForce3 to Quadro DCC - A very nice event :)

Memodin
10-31-2002, 08:43 PM
That was great !
I have a winfast gf3 ti200 and i have soldered 2 transistors (r216 to r217 and r218 to 219 (that was easy)) to have a quadro dcc.

But something happened:

When i started the computer, Xp detected GF3 ti "500" ! And i could get better performance than before in Quake3 (150 to 170 fps and with overclocking it goes to 185 fps easily).

I restarted Xp and in this time Xp detected Quadro DCC !?! :eek: The game gave less performance than gf3ti500 (148 fps).

After that i restarted XP again and again, it is still Quadro. But when i shut down from power and turned on Pc again, Xp detected GF3 ti 500. I restarted XP, it is Quadro DCC again :))

I don't know why (maybe wrong soldering or different) but im happy (of course i'm happy to have a card which is 800 $). I can both play games and use Lightwave at high performance.:buttrock:

Now i wonder, how can i test the capabibilities of my Quadro DCC in Lightwave exactly?

Thanks. :cool:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.