PDA

View Full Version : SIGGRAPH 2005 Rigging Master Class Are Now Available Online

LW3D
08-10-2005, 10:01 PM
CG Soup Siggraph Master Class
Video sessions from CG Soup's SIGGRAPH 2005 Rigging Master Class Are Now Available Online.

http://www.cg-soup.com/archives/2005/08/siggraph_2005_r_1.html

source: www.xsibase.com (http://www.xsibase.com/)

DaddyMack
08-10-2005, 10:24 PM
Thanks LW3D, looks like some great info:thumbsup:

SheepFactory
08-10-2005, 10:55 PM
Thats excellent!

My Fault
08-11-2005, 06:09 AM
Wow, great find. Downloading now...

splintah
08-11-2005, 09:23 AM
yepp

me too

animateddave
08-14-2005, 05:01 AM
Ali, didn't you have a problem with people downloading copyrighted material and wanted them to support the industry. Maybe I should turn you in, like you banned me from mirc channel.

You banned me cause i use motion builder, which you obviously know nothing about dude.

Hippocrite!

This isn't pirated and neither are those lux siggy vids. You were banned for being a racist moron get over it.

Bonedaddy
08-14-2005, 05:40 AM
This is the second thread I've seen where vivaldi appears out of nowhere, attacks Sheep, and animateddave is the first to respond to him.

Uncanny!

LordShaitan
08-14-2005, 10:08 AM
Nice vids, to bad they arent a direct feed or anything. The background noise doesnt help either.

And yes, how is this copyrighted when they are giving it out and not making $ off it? Sounds like someone is bitter.

M.E.L.
08-14-2005, 09:15 PM
Ali, didn't you have a problem with people downloading copyrighted material and wanted them to support the industry. Maybe I should turn you in, like you banned me from mirc channel.

You banned me cause i use motion builder, which you obviously know nothing about dude.

Hippocrite!

Wow man, do you have NOTHING better than trying to be some righteous vigilante driven by a ban from a mIRC channel? Seriously dude, a word of advice... SHUT THE F*** UP :thumbsup:

If you haven't read the rules yet, if you got NOTHING of decent quality to add to a thread then DO NOT POST A RESPONSE. I'm sure you of all people would follow rules though right? I mean you ARE trying to pin Ali down with rules and other things he has supposedly broken.... or do we have yet another hypocrite amongst us?

Now then, with this out of the way I got a simple solution... shape up or ship out :buttrock: Take your self-righteous post whoring bullshit to DeviantArt or myartgotputonmomsfridge.com where you belong :)

Have a lovely day,

-s

Matt Leishman
08-15-2005, 08:35 PM
ya!!

It aint cool being no jive turkey!! 'Specially 'round thanksgiving!!

my thoughts exactly shawn

JasonA
08-15-2005, 09:11 PM
hmm are there any Maya master classes online by any chance? :)

EdHarriss
08-16-2005, 02:14 PM
- Please calm down. Ignore the noise in the thread.
- Enjoy the free Rigging Vids! That's what this thread is for. :)

madmanmagic
08-16-2005, 04:32 PM
My G5 can't play these .wmv files.
Can someone tell me what I can do to resolve this? I know by a PC.

The real question is when will Alias officially release the MasterClassess on DVD for sale?

I might have to start a new thread on that.
thanks
dan

mattmos
08-16-2005, 05:10 PM
My G5 can't play these .wmv files.
Can someone tell me what I can do to resolve this? I know by a PC.

The real question is when will Alias officially release the MasterClassess on DVD for sale?

I might have to start a new thread on that.
thanks
dan

As these are xsi rigging vids then I guess you might just have to do that ;)

madmanmagic
08-16-2005, 05:57 PM
As these are xsi rigging vids then I guess you might just have to do that ;)

My mistake, Alias calls their Siggraph course's MasterClasses, then release's those shot at Siggraph on DVD.

I guess I will start another thread re. that.
Dan

CGTalk Moderation
08-16-2005, 05:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.