PDA

View Full Version : Blendshape help

gtbannas
08-10-2005, 03:02 AM
I'm having a problem with my blendshapes. The base loves the taget's position. So i created them and moved them out to the side and try to create a blendshape, and whan i chage the value for any shape it moves to that particular shapes position. I tried moving them all to the origin, freezing tranfroms and doing it that way, test to see if they work, and they move to where the shapes used to be before the freeze tranform.

I've tired exporting as dwg and dxf's to clear out and unwanted transfroms and they're still doing that same thing.

Am i missing something??
Has anyone had this problem and knows how to solve it.

pixade
08-11-2005, 02:06 AM
when you move the shape, are you in component mode? b/c if you grab the vertexes, it will move to where your vertexes are .

HowardB
08-12-2005, 10:27 AM
Also you might be moving the target shapes from the original location and then freezing the transformations on them. To fix it move all the target shapes to the same location of the base shape and then freeze them.

CGTalk Moderation
08-12-2005, 10:27 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.