PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: LW 8.3, DFX+ w/ all modules (INCREDIBLE PRICE)

jrsunshine
08-09-2005, 06:21 PM
FOR SALE: ($550); LW 8.3, DFX+ and all modules

LW 8.3 with Windows USB Dongle $895 retail
DFX+ 4.5 with modules 1,2,3,4,5, & 7. $1295 retail

These are 100% legit licenses. The reason for the low price is I need to sell now. I no longer have a need for either license and just want to get something back for my initial investment. To sweeten this deal, I have Splinegods Rigging videos and 3 videos from Lost Pencil studios. I will throw those guys in for free. In addition, I would be willing to include Messiah:Animate 5.0 for a negotiated price.

Serious buyers please reply to this thread or send me a PM if you want me to call you to further discuss this offer.

If you are new to LW and want to get a ton of 3D software for a great price this is your deal. If you get this and then upgrade to LW 9, you would get LW 8.3 now, DFX+ and the modules now, Vue Infinate now, and LW 9 when it comes out. Plus, you could even upgrade the DFX+ to the new Fusion 5 when it comes out.

I live in Maryland (US).

v/r,

CGTalk Moderation
08-09-2005, 06:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.