PDA

View Full Version : A Render info. Thread

bloodboy
08-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Hej all i was thinking that maybe we could start a Messiah Render Thread that would be at the top of this Forum page, where everyone could post and answer question about rendering usuing messiah... things like render settings, lighting setups and rigs, shadeing networks i think some thing like this could be usefull to everyone..
i don't know much about forums and how to create this tread, i know how to post and reply... yes i know it's a shame....
the reason why i want to this is mostly to help people and get help my self... there are a lot of people talking about the problems in Messiah... yes i know there are quite a few... but there are lots of good stuff too... would be nice to talk about the good stuff and helpfull work_arounds....

i am in a good mood today :)

what do you guys/gals say...

AAAron
08-09-2005, 11:28 PM
I think a render sticky ainīt a dumb idea. Iīve got a lot of help from this forum, and I have a feeling there will be more Messiah renderer questions from people just tryning the Workstation demo. It could be in form of a renderer FAQ.

AAAron
08-09-2005, 11:35 PM
my newest test render.. network cables :bounce:

Modeled in Silo

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2598/network0004fz.jpg

CGTalk Moderation
08-09-2005, 11:35 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.