PDA

View Full Version : CS question

Anton980
10-31-2002, 04:45 AM
Hello! A quick question: how can I combine several *.bip files into one (using motion flow) while retaining the control over them, such as I need each bip file to start on a specific frame. I wasn't able to get it right with motion flow :(
Thanks!

AnimBot
10-31-2002, 07:26 AM
I usually suggest to people not to use motion flow it's a big buggy headache. However if you need to, this may help a little. Once you create all your clips and then link them together with motion script you can adjust them. Right click on a clip and you will get spinners that allow you to adjust the start and end frames for that clip. If you right click on the script arrows it will give you options to adjust where the transitions start and end between clips. Once you like how everything's placed you can then convert these clips into keys. This can be done by going in your motion panel under motion flow script. There is a button called create unified motion. Once you click it, it will convert your entire script into a keyframed animation. You will notice though it wont look exactly like your motion flow animation. Oh I almost forgot you can adjust the bip files inside motion flow. Select the clip you want to adjust hit the clip mode button and your ready to work with just that specific bip file. Good luck.

Anton980
10-31-2002, 07:03 PM
Hello! I think I've figured it out last night, seems to work pretty well... Spent all night animating, but actually got it. Now I have a 1350 frame animation put together :-)
In the future I will definately do things a bit different.

Thanks for help nonetheless!

AnimBot
11-01-2002, 03:44 AM
No problem. I'm glad it worked out for you.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.