PDA

View Full Version : Best ISO Tool

Pretorian
08-05-2005, 05:55 PM
For long time I used WinISO and I came to apoint where WinISO wasn't serving my needs anymore. I found MagicISO, wich seems to be good, but for DVD seems to not be so good. When you create a DVD ISO by adding files to the new image it doesn't have a limit else 10 GB. I thought you could choose wich kind of DVD you will burn, like the 4.7 GB, as a preset. You select the DVD type and you add all files you want till the size limit. MagicISO doesn't have this function, you have to check the limit in "hand", by looking how much you have already used. At least it could have a red mark so you can see you have over passed the size. My question, is there any ISO tool better then this, or wich ISO tools are most used?

What about UltraISO?

Thanks

Pretorian
08-08-2005, 08:07 PM
Am I asking something too stupid? :)

Just thought ISO was something very common. Or, was I too confuse in my question?

Joel Hooks
08-08-2005, 08:09 PM
I like Alcohol 120%. It is very handy. I use it for all the kids' games and for making harddrive backups of my media. It is a cd daemon tool as well as an ISO type tool.

Pretorian
08-08-2005, 08:38 PM
Thanks Joel. :)

Any other opinion, guys?

UltraISO, any user from it?

Thanks

CGTalk Moderation
08-08-2005, 08:38 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.