PDA

View Full Version : Neuropol Servo suit

Ed Lee
02-21-2002, 02:15 PM
OK, another mech. Something I did awhile ago, and tightened up the blue line over last few days. C&C are welcome. Ed--

http://www.edleeart.com/images/servosuit.jpg

Sangotten
02-21-2002, 03:50 PM
Really Great!!
It reminds me of the designs of Masamune Shirow (original designer of Ghost in the Shell). Nice tight lines and the detail is also great, are you gonna make it in to a 3D model?

stipen
02-21-2002, 04:11 PM
I've seen your web site...Really like what you do...Nice and clean work!!!
Is a colored version on your plans !! ( Still remains great in blue line tho' )

Ed Lee
02-24-2002, 04:27 PM
Hey all,

Well, if I have some time I would like to build it in 3D, and color it as well. :D Right now, I'm building something from a sketch that a co-worker did. Ed--

nordwest
02-24-2002, 07:08 PM
bravo!! :D you are amazingly talented! upstanding deatils and graphic skills (your homepage)!

Hash!
02-25-2002, 12:46 AM
I really like your work!...Wow!...i used to work with real blueprints...but yours look so great!...are you gonna put color on it?...even if you don't, it's still really nice!.......
...keep your good work !!!!!

Pedro
02-27-2002, 03:17 AM
Well, this is obscenely good!

I don't think I can add much to the comments, besides praise for a great work. I saw your website and I see that you are definitely an expert when it comes to mechs(And your girl drawing was damn good too).

One question tho - I see in your drawings there are lines crossing the mech, outside of the actual final line, what are those? Do you use them to set the perspective?
--

Edit:
While going through your site, I noticed it's a little hard to navigate it, and some links lead you to dead ends. Just a comment.

Uzi[WNCT]
02-27-2002, 10:13 PM
really cool.... i like the "mecha" :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.