PDA

View Full Version : Blendshape blink...

ferncastro
08-03-2005, 12:05 AM
Hi, everyone..

I would like to know how can I do a blinking using blendshape on Maya 6.5.
The problem that I have its when I use the BlendShape to make a Blink with the mouth opened then the mouth get closed as I have the blink model with the mouth closed...
How can I get to maya figure out that I only want to blendshape the part of the eyes and ignore the mouth bit..
Or there is a better solution..I cant figure out..
I just know using Joint but I prefer used blendshape ..is it possible ?

Thanks..
:)

john_homer
08-03-2005, 12:21 AM
how are you opening the mouth?

if you are opening it with joints, make sure the blendShape is "front of chain", that will fix it

if the mouth open is a blendshape too, apply them as 1 blendShape (i assume you must have 2).
or, if you want to keep 2 blendShape nodes, edit the membership of them (deform -> edit membership tool)

.j

ferncastro
08-03-2005, 09:20 AM
I am using just blendshapes to open the mouth and make blinkinkg. However, the face that I
having blinking the mouth its closed..
So how can I have a blink with the mouth opened.?.because if I turn the open mouth slider up
then I turned the blink slider up. My mouth closed as my blinking face got the mouth closed..

john_homer, I am not sure if using - edit the membership of them (deform -> edit membership tool)
Anyway, I never used this tool:sad: ..what is the utility of the tool using with blendshape ?

If anyone, could tell me a tutorial or explain me. it will be nice...

thanks a lot..
:)

CGTalk Moderation
08-03-2005, 09:20 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.