PDA

View Full Version : Poz Extender and ExtenderI!

Daniel
10-30-2002, 01:52 AM
First a big thanks to all LW-Plug-In Developer. It’s amazing how many free plugs are online! :beer:

Ok, now my question. I download PozExtender some days ago from Flay.com Some days ago I also found “Extender I”. Now I ask myself, which one is better…

“Poz Extender”: U just can select four connected vertices and get polys there.
Try that with the extender U have inside LW! :drool:
Because of that feature you can work in !!!symmetry modus!!!

That’s a feature “Extender I” do not have.

BUT “Extender I” come with a couple of very nice features, the snapping function for example! You have to test it, very cool!

Both Plug-In can create polys in SubPatch modus, the new polys are already subpatched.

But now I ask myself WHY the two programmers don’t work together?

I replace my Point Extender with the Poz Extender now, but I also very much like that snapping function. Would be nice to see a version which include the best of each other!

Regards, Daniel.

Kaiser_Sose
10-30-2002, 02:04 AM
Dont forget KAG Extender

Daniel
10-30-2002, 02:16 AM
Kag Extender...I read the Poz Ext. readme file. It says that KagExt. have a bad point...ehhh I can't remember yet.
But as I already wrote the both plugs...extI and pozExt are very cool :)

Could speed up my work a litle bit, don't need the "delete that extra poly" step :)

Cya.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.