PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave and Vue infinite together special

Flog
08-01-2005, 10:24 PM
www.newtek.com (http://www.newtek.com)

Newtek and Vue 5 Infinite for $795!!! Spend the extra 200 bucks and get Lightwave plus Infiinte

jasonarcher
08-03-2005, 09:30 AM
I bought Lightwave and Vue5 before the deal came out.. ...grumble... Anywho, the deal is well worth it, but current the camera synch plugin for Lightwave doesn't work if the camera in Lightwave has a target object. I reported it to E-on and they checked it out, confirmed it, and said they'd work on it.

Nu Visual Science
08-03-2005, 10:55 AM
You know the ammount of customers Eon are going to get from this promo means they have absolutly no choice but to make everything in Vue work seamlessly with LW, Think of all the screaming LWers online ruining Vues rep because of shoddy support, Then again think of all the praising they will get if it is seamless, Good times ahead for LW Vuers i think.

I love Vue and LW and i'm lucky i didn't upgrade to V5I cause now i get it free woohoo

KillMe
08-03-2005, 09:33 PM
no vue fusion for lightwavers though - though hopefully with lw 9 that will become possible

jasonarcher
08-04-2005, 01:31 AM
Actually, I wrote to E-on about Fusion and they told me they are currently working on Fusion for Lightwave. It will follow Maya and Max Fusion.

mdunakin
08-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Yeah, they came out with that LW+Vue special, right after I bought Vue,
and I mean like two days after I got Vue.

For the pricing, I could of just bought me another complete seat of LW, and got Vue for free!

Oh well,...................md LOL

CGTalk Moderation
08-04-2005, 08:47 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.