PDA

View Full Version : grotesque cyborg

Marsfyre
08-01-2005, 08:58 AM
This is something I've worked on, on and off for the last few months... Just trying out varous techniques. crits welcome of course(and I won't nitpick the crits like I usually do ;D)
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/2643/grotcyb3hz.jpg

Nerd_Pack
08-01-2005, 03:41 PM
It looks pretty cool to me! The one crit I think I would suggest, and this is depending on what you're going for here, Some of the body (especially the extra mouth/tongue on the side) looks a bit like a tattoo, more painted onto a smoother flesh than really the flesh itself. If that's what you're going for, then cool, but I think it needs more depth to really stand out as a body part.

Just my thoughts.

Lookin' good :thumbsup:

Marsfyre
08-01-2005, 07:48 PM
thanks! I definatly agree there, it seems like I didn't pop the extra head out enough at all when i was doing the shading.... I'll do my best to remedy that along with any other things I get crits on (plus I need to clean some parts of it up a bit more around the edges)

CGTalk Moderation
08-01-2005, 07:48 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.