PDA

View Full Version : The vector corner?

igorstshirts
07-31-2005, 07:59 PM
Hey,
I would like to see a section dedicated to strictly vector art. I've read one of Leo's posts somewhere on this board (maybe in this section) that he is reluctant to do it because there would have to be a seperate section for Flash, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Freehand, ETC...

It boggles my mind that there are no resources for vector artists. I've Googled around for a strong CorelDraw forum but found nothing worth signing up for. The Flash forum was deemed in the "out of the industry" box, which may be as far as web animation and design are concerned, but what about Pre-viz? I can't belive that Flash is not being used as Pre-viz in any houses.

In any case, I would like to propose a "Vector corner" of some sort... Vector art is done pretty much in the same manner accross all apps, so I don't think it would be a big issue to combine the communities. Just my 2.

CGTalk Moderation
07-31-2005, 07:59 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.