PDA

View Full Version : Why is a NUDE banner there ?

PhuongDPh
07-31-2005, 09:15 AM
Why the "d'artiste Character Modeling" banner ( ads ) with a Nude women can appear in front page without any Warning: (nudity) ? It appear all nude woman.
I mostly use a puslish computer so that I don't like this.
Thanks for any response.

PixelShader
07-31-2005, 11:04 AM
Do you see any exposed nipples or genitals?

No?

Then there's no nudity by any standards.

PhuongDPh
08-01-2005, 05:47 AM
But there are different points of view between countries ( regions ) on the worlds
And the ads is not too bad, I mean it is nice art. http://forums.cgsociety.org/images/icons/icon10.gif
Thanks.

markdc
08-01-2005, 07:00 AM
What I do is make a direct short cut to the "new posts" button. That way you don't get surprised by anything if you happen to be surfing at work :D As for this image: no "business" parts are being shown but the character doesn't have any clothes on, so some people might say it's a nude image. Better safe than sorry.

PhuongDPh
08-08-2005, 03:46 PM
Yes, thanks for great info http://forums.cgsociety.org/images/icons/icon10.gif

fabricedelage
11-30-2005, 08:49 AM
Hello, thank you for your comment. your image is excellent, and your blog is great. sorry for my anglish, i'm french :) bye

Hordak
12-05-2005, 02:16 PM
come on.... :rolleyes:

Atrokkus
12-18-2005, 05:29 AM
Nudity is natural and beautiful. I hate when people try to censor it. Censorship is okay for some furious orgies and perversions, but a simple nudity must not be a subject of it.

IMagine that, for instance, Ingres or some other old master was alive and posted on this forum, would you hide his picture-previews as well?

And regarding surfing at work, this is not a problem of the site, it is the problem of those who surf at work. Plus, if you work at a designer firm nobody would (or should) give a damn about nudity.

CGTalk Moderation
12-18-2005, 05:29 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.