PDA

View Full Version : VFX from ARGENTINA

javi3d
07-30-2005, 06:08 AM
Hello everybody. First of all thanks for all critics. I learn a lot from them and they are all necesary for getting better every day.

This is my first post here, in cgtalk. I work as 3D Animation Director/Visual Effects Director in ARGENTINA, south America.

I would like you to see this opening titles sequence I have done for a TV SHOW.

All critics are wellcome, thanks in advance.

Link to the video (8,49MB):

YOU WILL SEE OFFLINE VS. ONLINE IN THE MOVIE!

http://www.savefile.com/files/8438702

cmolfino
07-30-2005, 11:05 PM
Hey, Javi3d.
That's really a great job. I've seen many CG and VFX stuff from Argentina, and it seems to be a place with very talented and creative people. That title sequence looks very nice. I loved the snow scene and the robot. Oh!, and the Disco scene is very cool also. Good camera movements, the entire piece looks dynamic. So, not much bad to criticize. :applause:

You should show more about your projects here. I Hope hear about you soon.
Cheers,

cmolfino

javi3d
08-03-2005, 03:21 AM
Thankyou very much for seeing my animation. It was all done in 3Dstudio MAx...

All background were generated in 3d, and the actor were recorded using High Definition and then panning and simulating camera movements.

Thanks again.

javi3d
08-09-2005, 05:33 AM
Screen Shots were added in the main post. Thanks for viewing this animation!!.

javi3d
08-12-2005, 06:11 AM
Thanks Wisky for Sprite TV Commercial critics! I have seen your works in your home page.

Come on ! I want to get more opinions about what I have done using 3dsmax7.

Do you think that the feel of the enviroments are right? They are not photographs. All was done in 3d.

Do you like the "look" of the movie?? or you would have done it more realistic??
or more cartooney??

Thank you for viewing this making off video !!

Wisky
08-12-2005, 07:16 AM
Overall: Good example of rationalization of shooting, using actors and CG.
Actors good play with empty area. Good directing. Can we see a video with sound?
About CG and animation:
Like scenes with robot - perfect animation, good, very atmospheric color correction. Scene with discotecue looks realistic but darkly.
Snow scene looks very CG (material and GI), such as in-game animatic. May be you just achieve this target?

More comment via mail or ICQ - ok?
wisky@wisky.ru

XianPalintir
08-24-2005, 06:36 PM
What a great job Javi3D!!...Everything is just wonderful, i'd like to see more of your work. I've heard LatinAmerican people is highly creative, you're a perfect example of that.

Xian...SuEtEr

CGTalk Moderation
08-24-2005, 06:36 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.