PDA

View Full Version : matrix spoof needs an intro scene (somewhat simple)

Cazor
07-29-2005, 01:34 AM
we need an intro of flying through falling code, possibly changing speed/direction with the beat of the music that stops every once and a while to spell out an actor's name and then fly around again. probably will only deal with flat, one sided polygons for the code and the animation will just be for them to falli vertically. i just have no animation background whatsoever, and thought it would be a nice quick project for someone who does. maybe something to put in your portfolio? sorry to say i cant pay you, but yeah, like i said, if you're just looking for some practice or just wanna help us, that'd be awesome.

AIM - cazorfett
MSN - cazor@mchsi.com
ICQ - 167593949

Cazor
07-31-2005, 03:21 PM
k well hah.. i guess i could post the old version of the movie:

http://ut2k3net.com/cazor/the_matricks.wmv

of course this time it will be higher quality (most of the detail loss is due to compression for WMV, and we've got much better cameras now, and now we have a G5 with final cut pro hd) and we wont be using songs with any copywrites.. we just got a guy to make all of our music.(we want to show this and future films at local film festivals) different actor for neo as well..

oh and i sorta realised this might be done similarly in after effects, so if you're good with that instead of modeling/animating, we could definately use your help.

Cazor
08-02-2005, 09:57 PM
hah, yeah.. well this isnt going quite as well as i was hoping.. would it help if i posted the script?

http://tmunplugged.net/matricks_script.txt

it's more like an outline.. the dialogue certainly isnt set in stone, cause if something happens on the set and we're like "hey this actually works better and is funnier" then we go with it..

if anyone would like to even just help me with after effects (how to make an image fall down the screen and have the camera go forward, spin, turn etc) that would be a great help too.. we're just kinda stuck on this intro scene and if anyone would be willing to make it, we'd.. love you forever and all that stuff. (advertising for your art/website in the credits as well)

CGTalk Moderation
08-02-2005, 09:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.