PDA

View Full Version : mini DV collaboration

forsakenproductions
07-28-2005, 09:30 PM
Howdy everyone, first time poster. I originally posed this question at www.studentfilms.com (http://www.studentfilms.com) and was referred to here in my quest for an answer.

Me and 3 other people are working nation wide (USA) to collaborate and make one movie. We want to extend this invitation so the "The International Film Project" can truly be international.

I have a shaky, fast moving, approximately two second shot that requires a meteorite and an explosion when it collides with the street. This is far beyond my CG knowledge and skill:) .
The shot also has an obstructive tree.

If you are interested, please post below with an email address so that I may send you the shot for consideration.

This is a great forum going on here, you'll be seeing me again.:)

Joviex
08-04-2005, 02:28 PM
I'd be interested. Always looking to add to the porfolio.

amorano at gmail dot com

digikris
08-04-2005, 08:09 PM
Hey,

I work on shake 4 and FCP5. Send me the clip. Send me in Quicktime format .mov

regards

forsakenproductions
08-04-2005, 09:31 PM
Sorry guys, I'm having trouble navigating the forum finding your email addresses. :shrug: I'm not very computer/internet savvy.

so if you can email me at forsakenproductions@yahoo.com and I will forward the clip to you.
thanks for taking interest!

Matty2Phatty
08-06-2005, 05:48 AM
anyone going to post the final clip for the rest of us to enjoy?

forsakenproductions
08-09-2005, 07:39 PM
the final movie will be posted on studentfilms.com for everyone to see, I'll let you all know as soon as its done (which could be a couple of months:scream: )

CGTalk Moderation
08-09-2005, 07:39 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.