PDA

View Full Version : 2 Minute Film Club! The Fight: C Sqaured (Live Action)

HolyJoe
07-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Well, I'm still unsure if I'm gonna do live action, animation, or both. Most likely Live Action. So far for a story idea I have This:

My main character of all time "Holy Joe" a morman missionary with the ability to cheat death. In a show down with the man "Death" himself. So these two immortals do battle in an old wharehouse. This short will be filled with sword play, and yes some good old gun fighting, and lots of blood, and hopefully some pretty sweet stunts.

I'll have some storyboards soon.

Piece!

HolyJoe
07-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Okay just to let you guys in on some previous Holy Joe Chapters.

Chapter 2: The Dreaded Nightmare. (large File) (http://www.dmisoft.com/c2/Movies/Full%20res/Chaper%203%20The%20Dreaded%20Nightmare.mov)
The video is a bit old, so the quality isn't it's best.

http://www.dmisoft.com/c2/Images/Movies/holyjoe.jpg

WEll Enjoy!

Piece!

archerx
07-28-2005, 08:58 PM
sounds interesting, but since they're both immortal do they start making out at the end or something ? :D

HolyJoe
07-28-2005, 09:23 PM
That's the kicker. Lots o blood no death.

Maybe just maybe, one immortal can take another immortals life/soul. But, a mortal cant even harm an immortal. I dunno could be fun!

Thanks for the check up ArcherX.

stepington
07-28-2005, 10:07 PM
Sounds like it'll be fun! So have fun. . .:scream:

ZaKKoS
07-29-2005, 03:13 AM
Cool!! We are planning to do something in the same 70s style :) (not for the challenge!)

HolyJoe
07-29-2005, 05:22 PM
Alright well Here's the storyboard. I apologize for its crappiness. I love to draw, but hate to storyboard. weird.

The breakdown is this:

Holy Joe stands off against Death. They ready for battle. Lots of sword play happens till Holy Joe breaks away from the fight and pulls his gun, and fires it striking Death in the chest. Smoke rises from the gun shot. The bullet has no other effect on him. Joe's hopes of the bullet wound slowing him down fall. Death using godly powers thrusts his hand out toward Joe, and send Joe flying through the air in to a wall of supplies in the wharehouse. As Joe slowly regains his bearings death approaches him and picks up the fall'n gun along the way. As Joe gets back to his feet Deaths fires the gun striking Joe right in the chest. Joe flies back from the force of th shot and lands on his back. Death walks up closer to him and unloads the clip into Joe's body. Joe lies there lifeless as Death slowly walks away. After that comes a cliff hanger so I'm not telling....

HolyJoe
08-05-2005, 06:02 PM
Okay I don't have anything to show so here's a verbal or written update.

I got with the the guy that is playing Death for the past couple weeks, and we have been doing the choreography of the sword fight. Right now it is looking pretty sweet! I also tested the blood squib for the gun shots, and that looks quite promising.

Can't wait to get the filming done to see the final result.

Peace!

CGTalk Moderation
08-05-2005, 06:02 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.