PDA

View Full Version : Moosotaur

cparrish
07-26-2005, 05:52 PM
Its been awhile since I posted over here. this is a project for cgchat's last comp that I didnt finish in time but plan on continuing.

Marc-OlivierBouchard
07-26-2005, 06:00 PM
I like the technique and the model, but I would improve on the choice of armor and clothing.
A Roman moose sounds odd to me.
I would have gone toward something more woodsy and naturesy.
Clad in furs, a wooden shield, some leaves, branches and small animal bones on his uniform.
You the the type I'm talking about. Solely my opinion though.
It still looks great. Could be a bit more hunched over as moose have a big hump on their back.

kaylon
07-26-2005, 06:07 PM
It's an odd odd world when two people do almost the same thing...when that thing in the first place is an odd thing :) ....why Moose... umm..whats the plural for a moose .. Mooses?

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=261520

K.

Mastahful
07-26-2005, 06:37 PM
I rather like the roman idea...going for a 'woodsy and naturesy' look is the obvious thing u think of when basing a character on a moose. My only crit, is that the legs look slightly odd, not too sure without a full side view, but the rear leg joints look a little too high and maby beef them up abit, they look a little too boney....I also agree with Joe, it would look great with a slight hunch. Other than that I like it allot.

Gaboon
07-26-2005, 07:07 PM
Really cool idea for a character. Very unique. Yeah, I would go with different armor. I think you are headed in the right direction, I would just explore a bit more. I would think that his rack would be his weapon. Maybe add something, blades or spikes to them. I don't know. Looks great. Keep it up!

CGTalk Moderation
07-26-2005, 07:07 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.