PDA

View Full Version : FXWars! BIG Freeze!: dellis

dellis
07-26-2005, 01:54 AM
This is going to be my posting grounds. Not entirely sure what category yet but i'm sure i'll figure it out once i'm done all my R+D stuff....which i should be posting soon.

dellis
07-29-2005, 09:48 PM
Hey all,

Still not sure which category i'm going in yet...leaning toward hybrid. Anyway, heres a shader test i'm working on....still got a little ways to go but i should have a closer to finished version this weekend.
http://www.lifeseyes-studios.com/dwayne/fxwars/bigfreeze/glacier01.jpg

I will also be posting my snow blizzard tests either this weekend or monday...man i love particle flow. As always any suggestions/critiques are welcome.

Lassjus
07-30-2005, 04:08 PM
That looks really nice. You just need to make it more detailed near the camera. Make the bumpmap/displacementmap a multi layer to make it more dynamic.
But this looks good!

--lassjus--

lv-88
07-31-2005, 07:54 PM
that looks nice, I agree about the part that's closest to the camera should be a bit more detailed, right now it looks a bit plastic, but the distant parts of the glacier really looks great! :)

pariah3D
07-31-2005, 10:04 PM
the shader is looking great so far.

CGTalk Moderation
07-31-2005, 10:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.