PDA

View Full Version : Murcielago Animation

OuRs
07-25-2005, 10:24 PM
Here is an animation i did for my school. The model have been done in Studio Tools, the rendering in maya and the Post Prod in After Effect. It took me almost 2 weeks of work for everything except the modeling.

C&C welcome

http://cbolavie.free.fr/lambo_screen.jpg

http://cbolavie.free.fr/lambo/

HenningK
07-25-2005, 11:17 PM
PLease make the link clickable if you want anyone to see it.
What were you trying to convey by making a short movie out of your nice car model? The music and the cutting and the action itself is kinda opposite of what I know the car to be: fast and modern. Might be an interesting juxtaposition if there was more evidence of the artist's intent.
Anyway, whenever the car is moving it has to keep its tires planted, just like a human character... your lamborghini is sliding all over the place. Watch that.
Nice model/lighting.
-hen

OuRs
07-25-2005, 11:59 PM
Yea i wanted to oppose the fact that this car is pretty agressive and modern to the lamborghini background, who is also a classic an italian brand.

luima
07-26-2005, 05:17 AM
great model!! the rendering is welldone, just fix the sliding wheels and u are done!:)

TETRAGRAMMATON
07-26-2005, 03:38 PM
I love love love lamborghini :love:.

After seeing your work i'm speechless: marvellous:applause::applause::applause:.
Beautiful model and render :applause:.

Animation is great,full of style and class :applause:,it is near perfection but maybe there is something improvable:).

RedlerSOD
07-30-2005, 09:55 AM
Pretty nice model you got there.umh even tough i coulnt see the animation thanks to my stupid slow computer but as soon as i get in my friends computer i will check it out :thumbsup: but so far form what i see and have written is a prety nice model

CGTalk Moderation
07-30-2005, 09:55 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.